Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #61
Such a silly little
Webkinz :)

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

Am I the only person who thinks this looks ridiculous? I really don't like it at all!

It looks so... juvenile! The colors are terrible and it looks like we took a step backwards as far as graphics/animation is concerned. yuck!
webkiner23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 11:34 AM   #62

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I'm not one who likes change, but I think I like the map. I have to rearrange my routine, and make my eyes go to the places I want, but I think I can get used to it. Wish there was a quick-click button for daily activities after I use one though.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #63
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Hmmm.. i havent logged in yet to see but im afraid this makes it more childish for me (im an adult)
Kinda embarassing to log in. We'll see... i do like the old menu to do the dailies like the others have said.
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #64
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
Hmmm.. i havent logged in yet to see but im afraid this makes it more childish for me (im an adult)
Kinda embarassing to log in. We'll see... i do like the old menu to do the dailies like the others have said.
This is EXACTLY how I feel about it! Webkinz has over a 100,000 adults who play, now it looks SO SO young.. and its embarrassing to say that I would play it. When my account runs up, I'm going to be done buying Webkinz I think! They aren't thinking about the adult users at all.

Ugh. I'm SO unhappy with this!
webkiner23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #65
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by webkiner23
This is EXACTLY how I feel about it! Webkinz has over a 100,000 adults who play, now it looks SO SO young.. and its embarrassing to say that I would play it. When my account runs up, I'm going to be done buying Webkinz I think! They aren't thinking about the adult users at all.

Ugh. I'm SO unhappy with this!
Don't forget, Webkinz was created for children, not adults.
luciar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #66
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

I'm glad that I'm not the only person who doesn't like it and thinks it looks way too childish. I understand that the site was made for kids but not 5 year olds, like it now looks, that is why they made webkinz jr.

As an adult I liked to play to have fun and relax but if they keep the map like this it will only make me want to play it less and less since now it will take longer to do everything by having to click the map first, wait for it to load, then click where I want to go. I personally have more important things to do then waste that extra amount of time with nothing to show for it. As long as they bring back the list then they can do whatever they want with the map for those who enjoy it as long as they don't make the map an integral part of webkinz. I told a friend of mine about the changes, also an adult, and she was already not liking all the things they have been adding and changing. She not only feels it is starting to be like too many other sites but the more things added the less fun the site becomes because the more it feels like a job to do them. There is of course always the option to not do them but then why play at all if you don't do most of the stuff on the site?
Silver8328 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #67
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.It will take time..but I am sure you will get used to it....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #68
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I completed a task by accident! lol (Shopping Level 3)

Click the image to open in full size.

Now I know all the tasks I need to finish.

Click the image to open in full size.

Where do we access this menu besides finish a task? Does anyone know?

Update: Found it!! You access it by clicking on the key on the top left-hand corner of the map.

Last edited by TexasAnne; 12-08-2010 at 12:54 PM..
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #69
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

I personally think that it's fun and interesting. It's better than a boring drop down (well, drop UP ) tab. I'm pretty sure that almost 95% of people will get used to it in a matter of days. You just gotta be a little optimistic

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
Where do we access this menu besides finish a task? Does anyone know?
Go to the map of kinzville (first one on the drop down tab) and on the upper left you click on the key and it shows your progress
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #70
NewzPony

Thumbs down Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

I don't like this... The Today's Activity bar is SO short now! And you can't even access the newspaper from the Today's Activity bar now! I haven't even tried it, and I think it's a VERY bad idea. They should have a setting which will let us change back to what we usually had, at least. I'm disappointed, as I expected an IMPROVEMENT!!

Give Us Back Our Webkinz World!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: