Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #41
Webkinz :)
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

Guess we can't all like it. I happen to be one who doesn't. I used to do my activities in list order. Now I have to come up with a new system. Plus its an extra click each time going to the map, then to the location.

Oh, well, I'll get used to it I suppose. Glad the majority seems to like it.
mikeconner is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 09:15 AM   #42
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Yay! I am so excited for this! I always thought they should have a map, I just knew it could be so cute! And it is, I love the snow...can't wait to see the rest of the seasons!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:15 AM   #43
Lil Kinz

claude889 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG I CANNOT BELIVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why, why, why did they do this! I do not like this... at all! They need more things they used to have... this is so confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really don't think I'll be buying ebkinz for the codes anymore, just for the plushie...
claude889 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:18 AM   #44
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

This is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!
why why why ganz did you have to do this? you think the pictures make it less confusing? its MORE confusing!!!
before there was just a nice list of all the places you could go and it was nice and simple
now i look at it and think aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

my dire wolves are angry
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:26 AM   #45
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glitters
nancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glitters

I dont like it. its too crowded. i think the other way is much easier. i hope this isnt pernament

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover400
This is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!
why why why ganz did you have to do this? you think the pictures make it less confusing? its MORE confusing!!!
before there was just a nice list of all the places you could go and it was nice and simple
now i look at it and think aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

my dire wolves are angry
I so agree.
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:28 AM   #46
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

omg no! aargh i havent ;pg on to see it yet but i will but no i hate this feature
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #47
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Personally I love the new design. So cute and fitting for a children's website.
I am also very impressed with how fast everything is loading and working for me now, and I can kinzpost in IE again, not just FireFox.
Kudos to Ganz, thanks for the changes...........I think WW was getting stale and you have added some zing back to it!
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:34 AM   #48
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glitters
nancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glittersnancygurl is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by mikeconner
Guess we can't all like it. I happen to be one who doesn't. I used to do my activities in list order. Now I have to come up with a new system. Plus its an extra click each time going to the map, then to the location.

Oh, well, I'll get used to it I suppose. Glad the majority seems to like it.
yay i know. now i need to wait more to get to places
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:36 AM   #49
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I find it much harder to be sure I have done all my daily activities.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:37 AM   #50

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mikeconner
I used to do my activities in list order. Now I have to come up with a new system. Plus its an extra click each time going to the map, then to the location.
Like Mike, I used to do my activities in list order. Now not only is there no order, there is no LIST! How are new people going to know what the dailies are? Too, we can't see what hourlies there will be for the day so we know when to check back in to do our favorites.

I like the map, but wish they hadn't taken away the lists.
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: