Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 08:11 AM   #31
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
The map is awesome! I only wish I could log in and try it out. Oh well, hopefully WW will be back up when I get home this afternoon.
I want to log in and try right now, before I have to go to boring school! LOL Hopefully something won't go wrong and takes them all day to finish it up....that would just kiill my nerves
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 08:12 AM   #32
call me mer.
Webkinz :)

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

I can log in now!
hespsn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:14 AM   #33
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by hespsn
I can log in now!
You can?? Is kinzchat plus still accessable without doing some crazy task? Also no fair.. I want to log in..On mine it says it's still updating.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:14 AM   #34
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Ehmagawd... NEW SNOWGLOBE!!!!!!! xD
Ahaha, of course that's what I'm interested in.

Well the rest looks cool -- and a little glitchy -- but I really want that globe! ^^+
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:22 AM   #35
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
You can?? Is kinzchat plus still accessable without doing some crazy task? Also no fair.. I want to log in..On mine it says it's still updating.
I will check in a second. I'm playing the new game right now. xD
Click the image to open in full size.

There are levels to the new game, and you can hit from the last spot that you landed in. It is located in a jungle-type area.

Last edited by hespsn; 12-08-2010 at 08:22 AM..
hespsn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:35 AM   #36
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Yay! I got in just to check things out real quick before i leave for the morning... I expected "Please Wait" and glitches galore, but to my surprise I only got one Please Wait after log in and everything else seems to be running FASTER than it has for weeks (months even)! My room loaded with no problem (it had been taking FOREVER to get from room to room recently) and I even got into kinzpost on the first try! I hope this means they have fixed EVERYTHING!! Got to go now, so I won't really know until I get on for a longer period of time later today.

Thank you for a fabulous upgrade GANZ!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:48 AM   #37
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I'm not usually crazy about change - I'll have to see how I like this. Think it totally makes sense for kids or newer players, but I was so used to the old format I could almost maneuver the site blind-folded! I'll have to change my daily routine of how I do things now!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:50 AM   #38
House Of Night :)

2pixi has a spectacular aura about

Here are new pics from my European account.

2pixi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:54 AM   #39
Leaving...
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

Cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dreamersdream is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #40
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

No offence, but how are they going to make room for new places to go in WKW?
wwf316 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: