Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 12:37 PM   #131
Such a silly little
Webkinz :)

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
Webkinz is it's own thing; why copy club penguin? It's not cute like webkinz junior, either...
I think it may appeal to club penguin users and some kids but I dislike the messiness of it and that is why I don't like club penguin. I wish that Ganz would compromise and leave the pop up menu for those that don't have time for that mess.

I see the new map doesn't make kinzpost come up the first time either.
Webkinz has virtually NOTHING that is original. Almost every game in the arcade is stolen! They just wait around for other sites to come up with things and then steal their ideas.

This looks exactly like a dumb facebook game! how disappointing!
webkiner23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #132

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Earlier I wrote a comment on this thread that I wasn't crazy about the map and preferred the list method , but I'm actually finding out that it isn't as confusing as I thought. Sure, there is some adjustment, but I bet after a few weeks I won't even think about it!
I guess I'll get used to it, but I just have to say that "this old dog doesn't learn new tricks" very fast. It takes awhile.
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:43 PM   #133
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

this is amazing! I admit I thought it was a little disorganized and cluttered in the things to do menu! Great job ganz. Now if they could bring back the dining table and end table from the Santakinz theme for just ONE week, that would make my day (but something tells me that's not gonna happen so I'm prepared!) Either that or the Ms. Birdy Christmas event!

I
trinbin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #134
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

To Iinasmomi, what Mrs Claus outfit?
kinzzcrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #135
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kinzzcrazy
To Iinasmomi, what Mrs Claus outfit?
They added the outfit to P.J. Collie's Kinzstyle outlet!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:38 AM   #136
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

What is every doing about their pet's hunger? Mine is down to 15 health
What to do?
kinzzcrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:49 AM   #137
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kinzzcrazy
Yes Sheba it was here(I remember because I have a pet named Queen of Sheba ) )

I don't like how you have to go through the map each time you want to go somewhere.

Are you really getting used to that?
Yes, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:09 AM   #138
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
One other thing and I will stop rambling - why is it that some names are acceptable and some aren't when you name your pets? My grandmother really put up a fuss when we tried to name a pet "Diamond" and they said it contained an unacceptable word????? She reminded them they have a Diamond Birthstone Pet and that diamonds were a very expensive jewel and they finally relented. We tried to name our Scorpio Snake (which really should have been a scorpion) after two of our Scorpio friends, Rita and Linda. We put in Rita Lin and also tried Rita Lind and they would not accept either for the same reason as Diamond. What is wrong with Ganz anyway? There is nothing wrong with any of our suggested names and they didn't even balk when we named our first Silverback Gorilla "Silver-****".

I know I am just a kid but I have a hard time understanding what goes on in adult minds sometimes.
Well, as far as the room-naming, you're right, it's a restrictive filter because of what people were using it for before. That same goes with pet names. While I am having a hard time figuring out what word "Diamond" could be a subset of, I do know why they would not allow your "Rita Lin" name -- it's the name of a prescription drug to treat ADHD. Just a funny coincidence.

I'm not sure what you named your silverback gorilla, but since our filters caught it, I bet Ganz's do too now!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #139

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I realize that Ganz is not going to get rid of this awful map. I'll just have to learn to live with it, I guess, but I really REALLY do NOT like this new way of getting around WebKinz World. It takes me twice as long to check my accounts now. AND I HATE the way my pets health drops! From 100 to 90 after a few minutes of playing? Are you kidding me?????? You have to stop what you are doing, be it a daily activity or an arcade game, and feed and feed and feed your pets! Was it really necessary to do that, Ganz? Was this just because some of us don't like getting "food" as prizes? Was this to stop us from selling our "prize food" in the WShop?

Okay...enough of the rant. I just needed to vent. Hopefully it won't take me forever to get use to this stupid map. I do know that playing WebKinz is a little less fun now. Too much of a chore.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:01 PM   #140
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I realize that Ganz is not going to get rid of this awful map. I'll just have to learn to live with it, I guess, but I really REALLY do NOT like this new way of getting around WebKinz World. It takes me twice as long to check my accounts now. AND I HATE the way my pets health drops! From 100 to 90 after a few minutes of playing? Are you kidding me?????? You have to stop what you are doing, be it a daily activity or an arcade game, and feed and feed and feed your pets! Was it really necessary to do that, Ganz? Was this just because some of us don't like getting "food" as prizes? Was this to stop us from selling our "prize food" in the WShop?

Okay...enough of the rant. I just needed to vent. Hopefully it won't take me forever to get use to this stupid map. I do know that playing WebKinz is a little less fun now. Too much of a chore.

Star Child
Ditto!!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: