Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #121
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
We like it ~ my little bees think the map is much more fun than the list (though it will take us a little time to memorize where everything is).

As a personal preference, I would love to see KinzPost added back to the Things To Do menu. I miss it there when trading.

Have fun, everyone! ♥mJb

I would also like to see either the Newspaper or Today's Activities (daily/hourly events page) added back to the Things to Do menu.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #122
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I really like the new re-design of Webkinz World. It takes a little time to get used to it but when I do, it will be a much more efficient way of doing all of our daily chores. My grandmother designed a Daily Check Sheet with all of our accounts and the whole week on one page so it's easier to be certain we have done all of the daily chores on each site.

What I hope is that Justin can use his influence and get them to add more room names, or let us name our own again as we once could. We need something like "dormitory" and also a generic pet name, i.e., "Zodiac Pet's" Dormitory. We are getting all the Zodiac Pets and putting them 6 to each bedroom, with a living-kitchen-bathroom in the middle and the same for the Birthstone Pets. I don't see what it would hurt for us to name our own rooms. Of course, you are always going to have one or two who abuse any privilege but that shouldn't ruin it for the rest of us who just want to have fun and enjoy our communities we have built. No one can see our rooms if we don't have them for a friend anyway.

One other thing and I will stop rambling - why is it that some names are acceptable and some aren't when you name your pets? My grandmother really put up a fuss when we tried to name a pet "Diamond" and they said it contained an unacceptable word????? She reminded them they have a Diamond Birthstone Pet and that diamonds were a very expensive jewel and they finally relented. We tried to name our Scorpio Snake (which really should have been a scorpion) after two of our Scorpio friends, Rita and Linda. We put in Rita Lin and also tried Rita Lind and they would not accept either for the same reason as Diamond. What is wrong with Ganz anyway? There is nothing wrong with any of our suggested names and they didn't even balk when we named our first Silverback Gorilla "Silver-****".

I know I am just a kid but I have a hard time understanding what goes on in adult minds sometimes.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:56 PM   #123

TrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guide

The map itself is cute. Love that it has snow right now.
Having to go to the map, then a place, then clicking back to the map and then another place; for most of the things is getting old fast.
I'd be okay if they'd leave the map but add the old menu so we have both.

The key thing is fun and kind of cute.
However I'm never going to get if completed as I don't do trades and I can't have parties.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:31 PM   #124
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

yay me!! I unlocked the first row...

Click the image to open in full size.
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:05 AM   #125
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

I love it. I was worried about the update, and, couldn't believe i actually do like it. It took a bit to get used to, but, I am getting there. And while I do wish they gave us credit for the past, on the other hand the key thing is fun, and I have finished first level on three accounts, and have a bunch of the others, and keep trying to tell myself it will come in time and not to get crazy about it.

I am sorry for those who don't like it and hate to hear it is spoiling your fun. Maybe WK will relent and give the option of the full menu list for those who want it.

Oh, and I actually like the new game. Didn't think I would, but, have played it a few times and am not too bad at it. And things are loading well, that is a nice thing. And the Mrs. Claus outfit is darling.

All in all, for me, I am pretty happy.
inasmomi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:14 AM   #126

superwilhelmina is a jewel in the roughsuperwilhelmina is a jewel in the rough

IMO I think the new map is much easier to navigate then the crammed and complicated Things To Do menu, when they redid that menu when I had only been playing for a month I thought it was much easier, but soon it got annoying as they add more and more, you have to use a map like this on BABV and always have, on there you click on one of the big areas and it opens up that area which is made up of lots of areas, each of those areas you can click on to go and walk around or click on one of many buildings, be glad the Webkinz map is not nearly as complicated. The new map is the best update they ever did, way better than even they amazing additions of Estore, Deluxe, and Mazin' Hamsters! MOO
superwilhelmina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #127

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

The map is very cute and fun to look at. I like that.

I agree with the suggestion others made of still keeping the old To Do tab, though, and I don't like that there is an extra step. There are times I log in with just a few minutes to spare for the day (or hour), and barely manage to get everything important done in time. If nothing else, they should at least add the Daily Activities to the tab, since most people seem to do this everyday.

I already experienced a glitch. It froze my account when I tried clicking the Show Me button, so I had to log out and back in. Sigh.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:33 AM   #128
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

How did I predict this? XD
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:08 AM   #129
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

I Dont like the new design.. you cant please everyone
CityCat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:25 AM   #130
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Webkinz is it's own thing; why copy club penguin? It's not cute like webkinz junior, either...
I think it may appeal to club penguin users and some kids but I dislike the messiness of it and that is why I don't like club penguin. I wish that Ganz would compromise and leave the pop up menu for those that don't have time for that mess.

I see the new map doesn't make kinzpost come up the first time either.

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 12-09-2010 at 07:25 AM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: