Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #111
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

I just found the park...LOL!!!!!
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 08:15 PM   #112
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by mlcm
I hate it also and my 5 grandkids don't like it/
Hate it ENTIRELY as does every child I have talked to. How are younger children going to do this? And where's Persephone's???

Ganz you really messed up this time!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #113
Webkinz :)

GMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonder

The new map thing is no more trouble for me that the old menu and is attractively designed.
My BIG problem is the business of being reduced to a tourist and obtaining a key to Kinzville.I have been a resident of Kinzville for nearly 3 years; two of those as a Deluxe member. I have 114 well clothed pets and at least 114 well furnished rooms. My pets have attended the academy. I've played dicekinz. I have a collection of rare items from Arte's Curio Shop. I vote in surveys. I have earned and spent thousands in the arcade and the shops. I don't recall all the steps but think the only thing I have not done is played in the tournament area. I am angered at having to earn and spend thousands more KC to obtain a key to Kinzville. I'm sure there are many of people like me who have spent thousands on pets, deluxe memberships and E-Store items in addition to the time spent earning KC to clothe, feed, and house our pets. This is a very poor way to treat old members. I don't think the prizes are worth the cost of the key in time and KC.
PLEASE let Ganz/Webkinz know how you feel about the key business. If you think it is an OK thing let them know. BUT if you don't like it let them know through the contact us feature on the front page of the newspaper, customer service, or a phone call.
GMKX2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #114
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Earlier I wrote a comment on this thread that I wasn't crazy about the map and preferred the list method , but I'm actually finding out that it isn't as confusing as I thought. Sure, there is some adjustment, but I bet after a few weeks I won't even think about it!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #115
Unregistered

I don't like it that much. I liked it when everything was in a nice, organized list. Plus, I play with Firefox which cuts off the very bottom of the screen so I can see the "Me and My Pets". I solved that by going to the "To-Do" menu and clicking that instead. Now I have to go through a longer process. That is just me. I wish they done this, but that's just me.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #116
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

Yes Sheba it was here(I remember because I have a pet named Queen of Sheba ) )

I don't like how you have to go through the map each time you want to go somewhere.

Are you really getting used to that?
kinzzcrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:32 PM   #117
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

I don't get why some people are upset about the key to kinzville especially if they don't like the prizes. The whole reason to do the tasks is for the prizes, including the key, which is just a key that hangs on your wall. If you don't want the prizes then don't do the task. It isn't something that you are forced to do unlike the map which if you want to do anything you have to go through.

My 8 year old niece was on earlier and didn't like it either. She did like the way the map looks but she didn't like having to go back to it each time she wanted to go somewhere. She also had problems getting around and having to relearn where everything is.
Silver8328 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:46 PM   #118
Gifted

Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!

Yeah... It's going to take some time to get used to the new design, but I think we'll survive.

Maybe GANZ thought that people that have been playing for so many years needed a new challenge... Although it's not going to be that hard to get the key, just time consuming and kinzcash draining! Good luck everybody!!!!
Nanakinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #119
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by tditdatdm
i am dissapointed
the only way to
change pets
is using the map
You can use the little blue dog with the yellow plus sign on it that is to the bottom right of your pet's picture. Just click on that icon and your pet pages will pop up!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #120

nhillier is on a distinguished road

Oh the map, such a complicated thing...it will definitely take some getting used to. Having trouble remembering all my dailies and I never miss a day. Looks pretty....confusing!!
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: