Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

It is different, may get getting used to but looks fun. Having to go back to the map may become tedious but only time will tell for me.

I love new challenges and prizes.

At least they go forward. When i ever feel like i'm board with the site they change it. So it's all good until the next time or I get board. Hope this works out. So far from my comfort zone.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #102
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
Doing the artes thing is easy..I just bought the fish lamp to complete that 50kc...beats waiting on a rare we want

BUT...Ive completed level 5 and cant open it ...???any suggestions?? Im thinking that dreaded word...GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

btw if youre not doing the academy or cant pass a class...use a pet that hasnt gone and do the easiest classes for you at level 1....
Way to go.. you cannot unlock the prize for level 5 until you have completed all the levels
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #103
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Way to go.. you cannot unlock the prize for level 5 until you have completed all the levels
Well thank you. I didnt know that!! i thought that wouldve made it to easy for people to open things and figured GANZ wanted it to take us forever LOL

Thanks again!!
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #104
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Not a fan of having to buy stuff for this It's a great idea though! For the kinzcash thing, does anyone know if it keeps track when you log out? Because I am too impatient to earn 400 KC in one sitting lol I prefer the things to do menu though, I was so used to where everything is, and now there's a big confusing map!
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:51 PM   #105
We have... Dragons.

bitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbitsymarymoof radiates beauty and kindness all around

I love this new addition! thanks Ganz :sgol den:
bitsymarymoof is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #106
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

I've been on all day and STILL HATE IT

someone please do a survey
kinzzcrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #107
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
theres a ad running up top that says "finish a level to unlock a prize.....finish all levels to get the key to kinzville" ....???
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #108
mlcm will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kinzzcrazy

I hate it also and my 5 grandkids don't like it/
mlcm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #109
Bonzer2

SarahNicole is on a distinguished road

I DISLIKE IT VERY, VERY MUCH!!
Its so annoying to have to go through that every time I want to go somewhere!
PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD WAY!!!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzzcrazy

SAME HERE I CAN'T SATND IT!
SarahNicole is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #110
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

WHOA!
I, I don't know what to say....
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: