Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

superwilhelmina is a jewel in the roughsuperwilhelmina is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

I love the new map. My mom was trying to send a package to another account and it said "item invalid" or something, so I said "how can you expect there to be no glitches when they add a new feature? This is GANZ we're dealing with, of course there will be glitches."
superwilhelmina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #92

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I don't like it. Because it's the same over and over. Webkinz should keep the original way. With the older super older menu. It looked more cooler, i wasn't on Webkinz yet, but i've seen it, i liked it so much.

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
I don't like it. Because it's the same over and over. Webkinz should keep the original way. With the older super older menu. It looked more cooler, i wasn't on Webkinz yet, but i've seen it, i liked it so much. It was 2005 and it got removed in 2007. Ganz removed it. I like the "blues, purples and reds" it went great!
I don't like it. Because it's the same over and over. Webkinz should keep the original way. With the older super older menu. It looked more cooler, i wasn't on Webkinz yet, but i've seen it, i liked it so much.
I'll get a picture.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 12-08-2010 at 04:50 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #93
Lil Kinz
WebkinzSugar7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate the new re-design. I think its way too confusing and busy. I wish they would change it back!
WebkinzSugar7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #94
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzzcrazy
I had only read the first page here when I posted. I see that others do not like the change either. Why don't they just skip most of the hunger issues ( a little is ok cause you have to care for your pet) but we are here to enjoy ourselves not do chores all the time.
I would like the menu to stay the same as well so we have a choice.

I have 16 accounts and it takes forever to get thru them as it is. Why make things longer and with more possibilities for glitches. I will become less interested in playing if things take longer

I am NOT planning on doing any of the levels as the prizes are dumb and the clothes are just for show off status

It is also way too small can't zoom in or do anything

I LIKE CHOICES at least in the beginning.
Wow... 16 accounts is what takes so long, lol

Ganz made this change with intentions that users were using only one account lol...
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #95
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Wow, what a change! I'm not sure if I like it or not lol...I do really like the new game though!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:24 PM   #96
Unregistered

Angry Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

Very confusing I don't like it one bit
Better off the old way
They should take a survey see how many people atually like it
NOT ME AT LEAST
LOL
Old 12-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #97
Unregistered

Wink Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

the games fun
i don't think I like it though
LOL
Old 12-08-2010, 05:45 PM   #98
Arya Drottningu

Red face Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

What? Oh, wow, Ganz, you've really messed up now.
I mean, seriously? A map of Kinzville? You have got to be kidding me.This is so not cool. I was just getting used to how they rearranged it before, and now they seriously mess it up? Yeesh, Ganz, why not just go ahead and retire all the dragons while you're at it? I mean, this is so not good. I mean not good at all. On a good note, I like the idea of the Key Challenge thingy. I need something new to do on my non-hamster computer.
Thanks for putting up with me.
-Arya Drottningu-Evenstar

P.S. Yeah, I'm crazy for LOTR and The Inheritance Cycle. Please bear with me. Thanks.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #99
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Doing the artes thing is easy..I just bought the fish lamp to complete that 50kc...beats waiting on a rare we want

BUT...Ive completed level 5 and cant open it ...???any suggestions?? Im thinking that dreaded word...GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

btw if youre not doing the academy or cant pass a class...use a pet that hasnt gone and do the easiest classes for you at level 1....

Last edited by tammy1072; 12-08-2010 at 05:51 PM..
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #100

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I'll get a picture.
Forgot title. Whoops!
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: