Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 09:34 AM   #31
hat happened to love
Webkinz :)

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Major Phone Problems Plague Webkinz Members

if i lost all my friends i would die. i have 120 friends that i truly care about. so far though, hasn't happened to me. i will keep my eyes open
funny12321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #32

flipingshrimp will become famous soon enough

The same thing happened to me! But when I logged out and logged back in, I had no problems. My friends were back on my list! *phew* Thanks,
flipingshrimp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:57 PM   #33

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

This has happened to me numerous times.
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:05 PM   #34
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Major Phone Problems Plague Webkinz Members

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
wow thats bad!!! by the way i can't invite friends over to my house on webkinz anymore!!! it says that they are not on anymore but they are!!!
Yes this has also happend to me. Usualy when this happens its because your friend isn't on the same zone or they aren't in their house. I have also noticed that if you change your room around befor inviting them over it gives you this same error report. Hope this helped.
BlazingAces is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #35

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

hm..this has not happened to me....
iheartlucy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:42 AM   #36

Gerbzzz will become famous soon enough

I tired to send some items from one account to another and found that my list of friends was deleted. I tried to add my friends again, but it didn't work. I hope Webkinz can fix this glitch soon!!
Gerbzzz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:31 PM   #37
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Yes, both of my Asian time accounts have been experiencing this glitch repeatedly over the last several days. The entire friends list just disappears.

I have restored the lists twice already, by sending out new friend requests, only to have them vanish again the next day. Very frustrating. Just glad it is not my main account that is affected -- there are well over 100 names on there.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:04 PM   #38
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

I have 3 accounts (1 American, 1 Asian, & 1 Euro) and they were all affected by this glitch. All of my contacts were wiped out. I added all my friends back into each and was able to send Kinzpost. I haven't checked my kids' accounts yet, I will check them and post back if they were affected. What kind of crazy glitch is this? I feel bad for kids who have added alot of friends. I doubt they will be able to remember all of the usernames they had
michls629 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #39
Coolin77

Never happened to me but webkinz will probaly fix the glitch soon...
Old 04-07-2010, 08:49 PM   #40

chrisjaye is an unknown quantity at this point

Both phones on my asian accounts have been wiped clean but my us account are still fine. But even when I add friends and the request has been accepted, the friends are only on my phone until the next day. Then they phones are empty again.
chrisjaye is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: