Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Major Phone Problems Plague Webkinz Members~ UPDATED

A new front page story has been added:

Major Phone Problems Plague Webkinz Members~ UPDATED

Click the image to open in full size.Members across our forum have discovered that they are receiving gifts from a member no longer on their friend's list. On the other end of the phone are members trying to send gifts and letters to their friends only to see that their phones are empty!
All of their friends have been wiped clean! We are unsure what is causing this to effect some members and not all the members, but if you are experiencing the same thing: all friends are gone off your phone, Please post on this Glitch Report thread HERE Hopefully this will be fixed soon and all our friends will stay on our phone list so that we can send them gifts and letters real soon.

UPDATE: April 16th 4pm KT Ganz tweeted: We've fixed the issue with members on our Asian and European servers losing their friends lists.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Major Phone Problems Plague Webkinz Members

Hmm... this hasn't happened to me... and I am so glad! I just sent myself an Oak Paneled Pool, Serene Highness Sofa, and Refrigerator.

That would have been tragic if it was lost!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
Unregistered

wow thats bad!!! by the way i can't invite friends over to my house on webkinz anymore!!! it says that they are not on anymore but they are!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Let me check my phone to see if this has happened to me..Thanks for sharing.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:31 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

jkious will become famous soon enough

Deluxe machine that passes out sandwiches and other food disco jacket and a couple of other prizes always sends out a gift to a random person and I think the webkinz cares game does too maybe it was something like that but they are always going to have glitches going on because their is alot to their site
jkious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:31 PM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for this info I will check my phone
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:31 PM   #7

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Major Phone Problems Plague Webkinz Members

Wow, that seams tragic. If i lost all my friends, i would have to retrieve them all again. Hope that doesn't happen to me.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:32 PM   #8
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

So far, I have this Glitch on my Asian Account .. and it will not allow me to send FRs from my other accounts .. it says we are already friends, albeit the Asian acct Phone is wiped clean!!

I have not yet checked my other accts...

Last edited by Butterflies; 04-05-2010 at 03:35 PM..
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:34 PM   #9

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Major Phone Problems Plague Webkinz Members

View Post Originally Posted by arnold995
Wow, that seams tragic. If i lost all my friends, i would have to retrieve them all again. Hope that doesn't happen to me.
Phew. i checked my phone, and nothing happenend. Gotta still talk to my friends!
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #10
sebbby

Sebbby is on a distinguished road

Nothing here!

Nothing as in no problem all my friends are there!

Last edited by Sebbby; 04-05-2010 at 03:38 PM..
Sebbby is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: