Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 11:00 PM   #41
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

that happened 2 me too. i sent a question to ganz and the next day it was there but everytime i open it, it is blank and i can't get it off enless i log off
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 11:00 AM   #42
HighSchoolMusical23
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRocks156 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

I have not had anything like that? that is odd! LOL YAY
WebkinzRocks156 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #43

Kaylieq is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

I think Ganz should get the GLITCHES fixed before my party torrow because I'm get some Webkinz torrow if they don't i be mad at ganz!!!!
Kaylieq is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #44
Lil Kinz
jazzymine is an unknown quantity at this point

that same thing is happening to me but its with my questions and the answers won't show up all it shows is an envelope

-Webkinz Lover jazzymine:chi::cs:

---------- jazzymine added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
that happened 2 me too. i sent a question to ganz and the next day it was there but everytime i open it, it is blank and i can't get it off enless i log off
that is the same thing that happened to me

---------- jazzymine added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
What's the ganz #?
ganz invented webkinz

Last edited by jazzymine; 03-07-2009 at 01:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jazzymine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:37 PM   #45
Gifted

jana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

Well I have to say I am very disappointed, with over 14 hour maintance, my 11 letters that have been stuck on my screen since December 08 are still there. What did they do all this time?
Has anyone else had resolution on kinzpost letters being stuck in the left corner because they will not open?:bt::clyde::cdee:
jana11d is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #46
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

this hasn't happened to me before, and i really don't want it to happen.
pup5115 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:42 PM   #47
Gifted

jana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

I am very disappointed, over 14 hour of maintance and my letters are still stuck from Dec 08. I thought I had a chance of getting that resolved with this current mess-up with kinzpost the past few days, Has anyone else had good or bad results with the freeze up of letters. :bt::clyde:
jana11d is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #48
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I had the problem with sending a parcel and could not open it on my other account. Now this entire day they have been doing maintenance and I finally got on and tried to open that package. Here is the error message I got. Now there is a brown package in my dock that I cannot do anything with. Lucky for me it was just those green polka dotted rubber boots. I hope no one lost anything really valuable in the kinzpost fiasco. Click the image to open in full size.
That's happened to me when I was trying to send between accounts. When I tried to mail, some mixed up message came up. I logged out and back in and the items were back in my dock. I then went and traded my items between accounts and got my items through that way. However, when I went on my other name, the package of course wouldn't open and when I tried again today, I now have an empty box in my dock! ARG! I hate seeing that package in my dock.
Polarity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #49

lollious is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

that happens to me from the webkinz people send me letters i can't open them

oh yeah heres mywebkinz name and pet
this is my lil'yorkie and her name is Jenette
lollious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:41 AM   #50
cfcsinger17
Gifted

CutieKitty is on a distinguished road

yeah! I cant open this one webkinz birthday letter from january! Poor webkinz! THey never celebrated their birthday!
CutieKitty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: