Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #21
iLoveMyMuffin
Webkinz :)

crazygirl4343 is a jewel in the roughcrazygirl4343 is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

Well I am not getting a lot of letters like other people, but when I try to open some webkinz has sent me the letter gets stuck and I have to log off and back on.
crazygirl4343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #22
perkinsqb

Angry Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

I have been experiencing this with one letter that I received more then a month ago. It is from your friends at ganz about something, but it won't open. I hope it automatically opens soon please replie back.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #23
Unregistered123

Wink Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

only 1 hour EST to see the new thing in webkinz world and 1 hour EST to do my webkinz acount i can't wait till it is 6:00 pm EST
Old 03-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #24

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

I've had one letter that's also been messing up for months. In fact it since the just before winterfest. I know because during winterfest I wasn't able to see the puzzle outline in my room completely. It's been driving me slightly nuts but I never got around to complaining yet. Which is normal for me I guess since I still have 15 cash cow trophy's that have been stuck for months and the summer festival place settings have been stuck since a week after I got them. Since I don't use them I've just left them there. But still the envelope is annoying because I keep accidently clicking on it and I've had to use another account to play the jigsaw puzzles during winterfest. Ah well that was when I finally figured out how to open two accounts at once and go back and forth to click on the snowflades. By the way I do that by just using two different browsers. Mozilla firefox and AOL. But Aol has to be the passive account that you just watch until a snowflake goes by because otherwise the firefox browser disappears behind it. Anyway I hope that they get this fixed soon. At least unlike everyone else I've mostly missed it because I spent the day asleep and reading. Lucky me. Not so much frustration. Which is what happened last time. I'm sorry for everyone else though because I know what it's like. Of course it's frustrating now because I want to go onto webkinz for a little while but I guess I'll just go back to reading my book or maybe looking for fanfiction on the web.
Catchfire is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:14 PM   #25

awhistle is an unknown quantity at this point

I have an envelope on my screen that alwayshas a "1" on it. It never opens or goes away EVEN if I log out! I have to wait until someone sends something to me for it to open and then when I close the message, the envelope still remains at a "1" in the corner. Very frustrating! Been that way for about a year.
awhistle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #26
Unregistered

Red face Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

The same thing happend to me!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #27
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nittensthekitte
I'm still not able to log in. The "server testing" is still in progress.
I am still getting the server upgrade message, too.
froggymom617 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #28
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

Yeah this envelope thing is stuck on my screen too for a while now. I have three kinzmail things waiting to be opened but the envelope is stuck on the screen and all you can do i log out to get rid of the non-opening envelope. anyways, its 6:38 and WW is STILL not opened.
mcdreamy99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #29
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

I have a problem similar to yours. I have had a kinz post letter stuck in my box for over 3 months. It is really starting to bug me. Whenever i try to open it it just gets stuck and has a blank white sheet of paper. Please help, or if you know how to comtact customer service about THIS problem please tell me. my wi username is CHARC0AL.
CHARC0AL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #30
Lil Kinz
WebkinzLover519 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem! I have 2 of the same letters from december and when I try to open it it will log me out!
WebkinzLover519 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: