Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 02:06 PM   #11
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

webkinz is down again...
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #12
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

I can't go on webkinz peirod!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:20 PM   #13
mommy2923 is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter got a double today of a package I sent her yesterday so the problems are wide spread!!!
mommy2923 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #14
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I had the same thing happen. I now have a package I cannot open. The contents are not a great loss, but it's annoying to have that message be there and be unable to get rid of it.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:36 PM   #15
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

Wow
Ganz is having a horrible time with all these glitches
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:03 PM   #16
Lil Kinz

mar62 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI! My daughter has had this same glitch with her kinzpost since DEC 14th!!! I have emailed Ganz a number of times PLUS talked to someone on the phone twice, and I am also told that Ganz' technical staff is aware of the problem and is "working on it". However, I was also told that it was "not a priority". Every time she wants to play in her pets' room or play a room game such as Go Fish, the envelope is there in the corner blocking part of the game!! It's a little ridiculous that this has been going on for so long!:goo:
mar62 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #17
mama03

sandytoes74 is a jewel in the roughsandytoes74 is a jewel in the rough

bizzaro!!!! in one acct, i rec'd a package/gift that i sent myself from another acct and rec'd 3 days ago and opened. so it showed it as duplicates! i logged off and back on and ithe items were still in my dock. i wonder if they'll take ithem away once they "fix" (HA! you know, the band aid approach) things.
sandytoes74 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:17 PM   #18
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I have been experiencing this with one letter that I received more then a week ago. It is from your friends at ganz about my reporting somebody, but it won't open. I hope it automatically deletes sometime soon.
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:20 PM   #19
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Major Glitches with KinzPost System

It appears that this morning's brief maintenance in Webkinz World had a major affect on the KinzPost system. Everyone attempting to send something via KinzPost is getting a error message full of letters and characters. Everyone attempting to open a KinzPost is getting stuck on the graphic of the envelope opening. Webkinz Insider member Me2Me2 spoke with Ganz Customer Service regarding this problem:

I have an account where someone sent me 1 thank you letter but it shows up as 5. When I try to click on any of the letters it will being up the envelope and it will not go away unless you log on and off. I called up Ganz customer service and they said the technical team is aware of the Glitch and is working on it, as they know it is affecting a lot of people. --Me2Me2

Click the image to open in full size.
This has been affecting me too but with only 1 letter and I've had the problem since late February.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #20
jackson809
Lil Kinz

bmx809 is an unknown quantity at this point

that happen to me and i touught it would never go away i am so gald to hear that it will thank you!
bmx809 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: