Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Major Glitches with KinzPost System

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Major Glitches with KinzPost System

It appears that this morning's brief maintenance in Webkinz World had a major affect on the KinzPost system. Everyone attempting to send something via KinzPost is getting a error message full of letters and characters. Everyone attempting to open a KinzPost is getting stuck on the graphic of the envelope opening. Webkinz Insider member Me2Me2 spoke with Ganz Customer Service regarding this problem:

I have an account where someone sent me 1 thank you letter but it shows up as 5. When I try to click on any of the letters it will being up the envelope and it will not go away unless you log on and off. I called up Ganz customer service and they said the technical team is aware of the Glitch and is working on it, as they know it is affecting a lot of people. --Me2Me2

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
ash3004

Default Re: Major Glitches with KinzPost System

that is affecting me too! it is a package though! but it shows up as a letter....
Old 03-05-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Brutal!! I got the same message when sending something. I'm not even sure if it was kinzposted
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I had an odd glitch with the system prior to this maintenance today. I had recieved a duplicate package that I had recieved from two days ago-I figured after the maintenance it would disapear, but the item is still in my room. I guess this was a glitch in my favor?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:17 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
Mauihawaii95 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is what is happening to me too! I thought it was just me but i guess not. A while ago i could log, but not now. Login_We_Are_full.jpg
Mauihawaii95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #6
grumpy2112
Gift Guru
grumpy2112 has a spectacular aura aboutgrumpy2112 has a spectacular aura about

Why oh why do they always manage to break something when adding something new? It really shouldn't be this difficult...
grumpy2112 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

theacate is on a distinguished road

I find this hilarious.. My daughter's mail has been messed up since November and all I've ever gotten was "they know and they are working on it" from anyone I talk to.

I've also lost 4 beds since then too. Two were superbeds and two of them christmas beds. I just got the usual "we're not replacing it but we know there's an issue.."

It just forced me to open up more accounts so I can move stuff (via trade rooms) from one account to another. I just no longer trust kinzpost for anything.

Just another fun day in webkinz world..
theacate is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #8
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

thank you very much for the information
I will be checking periodically to see what the outcome is
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #9
Just a big
Webkinz :)

nittensthekitte will become famous soon enough

I'm still not able to log in. The "server testing" is still in progress.
nittensthekitte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

That's what's been happening to me for MONTHS!!! They won't respond to me AT ALL!!! This makes me sooo mad!!!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: