Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #71
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
They are not open today. It's a holiday. You will have to wait until Monday to get an answer.
Webkinz customer service told me late yesterday afternon that they ARE open today January 1 from 9 am to 5 pm KT. They are taking shifts to make sure that the phones are staffed.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

I have that pet already, so I guess I don't have to worry. lol
createadream is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #73

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Yes, me too! My very dear BFF gave me my cutie schnauzer and I had to wait until today. I have only ever had one POTM so I was very excited. I did not receive the loot bag. I must keep thinking that Ganz will correct this soon.
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #74
sidereal will become famous soon enough

Happy New Year Everyone!
I normally get a light blue gift box with adoptions as well as the pet specific gift box. This time I did not (as well as not receiving the POTM gift bag) and it seems I lost KC from my account! Did anyone else have these problems?
Thanks!
sidereal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #75
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I went to Webkiz News first to check after I read it was OK, I adopted my schnauzer Sgt.Shultz without a problem. Good luck to those who had a problem, I hope it gets fixed for you. Thank I read about the here first and waited to adopt.I didn't get the Merry Go Round and didn't win the donut seeds either. I did get a Snow Machine, Yay I wanted one of those.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #76
holsweetpea

holsweetpea will become famous soon enough

Lately all the pet of the month I all ready have. But, I don't have march's pet of the month.

holsweetpea;17766513]Lately all the pet of the month I all ready have. But, I don't have march's pet of the month.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE PAINT USE NAIL POLISE

Last edited by holsweetpea; 01-01-2010 at 04:55 PM..
holsweetpea is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #77
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by PinkPoodle
I just adopted my Schnauzer and got my Loot Bag! I even got the new Merry-Go-Round...yay!

The schnauzer is soooo cute, too!

I didn't win the donut seeds, though.
WOW! congrats- can your pet ride it? I would love to see a picture of it in the room and know what all it does.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #78

wl016 is on a distinguished road

Awww..... Thats too bad. I guess Ill have to wait awhile to adopt my Shnauzer. Ohh well. Is it just me or is WW having alot of issues lately???
wl016 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #79
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by sidereal
Happy New Year Everyone!
I normally get a light blue gift box with adoptions as well as the pet specific gift box. This time I did not (as well as not receiving the POTM gift bag) and it seems I lost KC from my account! Did anyone else have these problems?
Thanks!
I not only did not get my deluxe box but i adopted a chicken.....got the fowl badge but no treetop room or money....i started with only 29 kinz cash and ended up with 29 kinzczsh! BTW LOVE YOUR SITE!!!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 06:01 PM   #80

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by sidereal
Happy New Year Everyone!
Thanks!
I not only did not get my deluxe box....i adopted a chicken and got the fowl badge.......but did not get a tree top room. On top of all that i got no money....I started with 29 kinzcash and still have 29 kinz cash! I have been trying to call them all day and it rings once if i was lucky then it hung up. I tried both numbers. How do i get a tree top room now?:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: