Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #51
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

View Post Originally Posted by 172052
Is the number 866-webkinz?
Yeah but good luck with that, I just called 8 times, and was hung up on all 8 times, I guess with the new year, they decided to go back to their old ways and bring back the awful service they used to have. I am going to keep calling until they talk to me.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

ShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant future

Finally! Webkinz Newz has updates! Too bad for other people and I because we have to wait until Monday. Others that haven't adopted yet can still get their loot bag now.
ShoutingDreams is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #53
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ShoutingDreams
Finally! Webkinz Newz has updates! Too bad for other people and I because we have to wait until Monday. Others that haven't adopted yet can still get their loot bag now.
Yeah I know My DD wanted me to adopt hers last night so now she has to wait until Monday but yet I got mine, now she is so mad at me, like its my fault, I said I can not help it. Then she told me, "Well mom now you see why I don't like Webkinz, right so just take my account, I don't ever want to go on it again." Nice mood for my kid on New Years Day, huh.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #54
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

According to the webkinz news it is now fixed and those of us who did not get a loot bag should get one Monday.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #55
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
Yeah but good luck with that, I just called 8 times, and was hung up on all 8 times, I guess with the new year, they decided to go back to their old ways and bring back the awful service they used to have. I am going to keep calling until they talk to me.
They are not open today. It's a holiday. You will have to wait until Monday to get an answer.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #56

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Hi yes I reported that i logged my POM in at 12:20 and didn't receive anything I'm so sad!!! I hope they fix this so we will get our goodies! Thanks
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #57
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, POTM lootbags? I'm glad I didn't adopt mine yet. But I had
planned on doing it now, I'm glad I waited and came to WI
I hope Ganz fixes it soon or me and Patrick are going to be waiting
a long time to open that bag.
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #58
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

all fixed! they updated us on webkinz newz!! heres the link!! Webkinz Newz
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #59
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Yay! It's fixed!
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #60

PinkPoodle will become famous soon enough

Great! Has anyone tried it now that it's been fixed? I'd like to enter the Donut Seed Drawing, but I'm afraid to adopt my Schnauzer until I know I'll get my Loot Bag!
PinkPoodle is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: