Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

This used to occur every month back in 2008. So for those of us you were burned back then by Ganz have learned to never adopt until the 5th or later of the month. This really depends on holidays (which can make the date to adopt later) and daily maintence (that can fix it faster). We all know that Ganz likes to push new upgrades and takes forever to fix the older items, so we should be cautious and not assume that Ganz will have their site fully completed, ever. We are essentionally Beta testers for their website. It's great that it has worked for the past year, but prior to that it never worked on time.
loganace33 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #42
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

I don't know. Maybe we just got lucky?
aces1820 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #43
Lil Kinz

smithparcry is on a distinguished road

I got the flying machine (dex Dangerous) in addition to the food and schnauzer car. Isn't that the loot bag? Or should there have been more?
smithparcry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #44

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

I got my bag easily. But where is the song? I can't find it anywhere. That Koala sure is selfish!
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:34 PM   #45
Lil Kinz

smithparcry is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

View Post Originally Posted by smithparcry
I got the flying machine (dex Dangerous) in addition to the food and schnauzer car. Isn't that the loot bag? Or should there have been more?

all that showed up was the Gift box. in it was the flyer, the car, and the food. Also, the balloon, obviously. I am not sure what was SUPPOSED to be in the POTM bag.. anyone know?
smithparcry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #46

ShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant future

Now that Webkinz Newz has put something up, we know that people that adopted there pet already will get their loot bags on Monday.
ShoutingDreams is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #47
BUDDY W

172052 is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get my loot bag either<How disappointing! Can't they keep up with anything?? What is the phone # that works??
172052 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #48

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

We'll have to call on monday to get our POTM bags, hopefullly they will get this figured out and just have it done!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #49

cutepets is an unknown quantity at this point

Am i the only one that got my potm loot bag?? weird. I got one of those crystall pond things. Lucky scottie he got a pet of the month bag! I'm so sorry for those who didn't get a loot bag!
cutepets is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #50
BUDDY W

172052 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the number 866-webkinz?
172052 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: