Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #291
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags~ Updated

I think it was because we had them out before and didn't do things in the exact order that their fix didn't work for us. My account is a lot messier and I have a few pets of the month and all (except the carrousel) the prizes, so more work to find out but that is hardly my fault. Is it a bad thing to be such a great customer - I'm beginning to wonder.... We just have to keep phoning....
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #292
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
..... (or at least give you the items--POTM exclusive, over 500KinzCash, 40% off coupon and a recipe food).
I forgot to add that you are also supposed to get a Wish Token in the POTM loot bag.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:55 PM   #293
ould like some pizza

non11non is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags~ Updated

Does anyone know how to contact Ganz? I adopted two schnauzers and I told them via the thingy where you send them emalis on the "Contact Us" page in the webkinz newspaper. Am I supposed to call them or something? I still have not gotten my POTM loot bag.

Okay, ignore my last post. I just logged into webkinz and got my loot bag.
I feel rather sheepish

Last edited by non11non; 01-09-2010 at 11:55 PM..
non11non is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:25 AM   #294
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by non11non
Does anyone know how to contact Ganz? I adopted two schnauzers and I told them via the thingy where you send them emalis on the "Contact Us" page in the webkinz newspaper. Am I supposed to call them or something? I still have not gotten my POTM loot bag.

Okay, ignore my last post. I just logged into webkinz and got my loot bag.
I feel rather sheepish
If you adopted two Schnauzers this month you should receive two loot bags

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I forgot to add that you are also supposed to get a Wish Token in the POTM loot bag.

And the downloadable video and I think that is where we can easily prove our point. If we can't download the video, it's because we didn't receive the POTM lootbag. Now to wait til Monday and hope to talk to somebody competent
Can someone who has downloaded it tell me what you have to do so I can see if I am right? (maybe it just came when you adopted the pet ....)

Last edited by COONYCOON; 01-10-2010 at 03:25 AM..
Old 01-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #295
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Has anyone had any luck?
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:53 AM   #296
elcome aboard

Just waiting til they open. Dreading having to phone again! Any news on my downloadable video proof?
Old 01-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #297

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
Well, I only have the one POTM on my account, and there are only 5 pets total there. I don't see how they can NOT see that I didn't get my loot bag.

And I did have him out, before I got into his room, and nothing. I even left, then came back, nothing. I changed to a different pet, went into his room then changed back to him, nothing.

The glitch wasn't fixed completely, and no one will acknowledge that fact...or that there are several of us that never got what we paid for with our POTM!!
Well, this blew my theory out of the water. I had wondered if the fix did not work for some of us because our pets were placed in a random room, as opposed to the 1st 10 pets on an account who get their own room.

It's sad that we're the ones who are having to find out why this didn't work.

I didn't contact Ganz today. I had real life drama with my daughter at the urgent care clinic (she's going to be fine). But do you realize it's been 10 days and we still don't have our loot bags?
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #298
elcome aboard

Well I just couldn't face it yesterday! I was hoping they would get back in touch with me. This is starting to get ridiculous! I guess I'll have to phone today though!

Still nothing - I think it's time to start asking for reimbursements!

Just got off the phone and the items should be going into the dock separately!!! Haven't checked yet but I think perserverance has worked! Keep phoning!

It's all there! Hurray!!!

Last edited by COONYCOON; 01-13-2010 at 11:06 AM..
Old 01-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #299

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Well I just couldn't face it yesterday! I was hoping they would get back in touch with me. This is starting to get ridiculous! I guess I'll have to phone today though!

Still nothing - I think it's time to start asking for reimbursements!

Just got off the phone and the items should be going into the dock separately!!! Haven't checked yet but I think perserverance has worked! Keep phoning!

It's all there! Hurray!!!
So happy for you! This was encouraging, so I just called Ganz again.

They told me that the problem had been fixed and that everyone had received their prize and that there was nothing more they could do for me. She kept repeating that, regardless of what I tried to tell her. She implied that I wasn't doing everything right. I reminded her that SHE had even tried fixing it for me, and that she was unable to get the loot bag on my account. There was nothing I could say to convince her. I said, in the nicest way possible, that it sounded to me like she was saying that I was lying, and while I realize that she is just saying what Ganz tells her to say, it is very offensive to imply that their customers --- who PAID for something with the promise of something in return --- are lying. She said she'd have someone call me back, but I think I'm just not going to get it.

Oh well. I'm glad it was on my account and not my daughter's. She waited, and she got her loot bag. :-)
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #300
elcome aboard

I called back one minute later to add something and got someone else - I would try again - use the video argument - you should have been able to download a video with the loot bag! I'm so sorry!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: