Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #21
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

YES, I just called Ganz about it and they said to just keep checking Webkinz Newz for udates about the major glitch. Hopefully it will all get take care of soon.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #22
Unregistered

Angry Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

I adopted my schnauzer the first thing this morning and then I went looking for my loot bag in all of my rooms, but it was nowhere to be found. I am very upset and I spent the whole morning looking for it and I even removed all of my furniture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they fix this soon so I can get my loot bag!
Old 01-01-2010, 01:01 PM   #23
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by evlangelfire89
Havent we been told over and over and over not to adopt until at least the 5th of the month? Why do we continue to try to test the system? Its just not gonna work... If it doesnt work after that then you have a good reason to whine about it...
No, I have never heard anything like this. I adopted one of the POTM on the 1st a few monthes ago and all went fine.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #24
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Wow this is another example of why this site is so great! I will hold of on adopting Mrs. Trump now. I already have one named Trump, I just need this one for the the new Carousel.

Thamks for the heads up.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #25
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Havent we been told over and over and over not to adopt until at least the 5th of the month? Why do we continue to try to test the system? Its just not gonna work... If it doesnt work after that then you have a good reason to whine about it...
I've always adopted the first day and this is the first time I've had this problem
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #26
jody670 is on a distinguished road

Hello
I entered my pet of the month and received no loot bag, I do hope webkinzs is going to make good on this matter. they should have inform people on the webkinz news paper page where we sign in to play. I am not a beginner webkin player I own 28 webkinzs and never had this happen. Thanks!
Jody670
jody670 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #27

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I’m sorry but I disagree -
The 1st is part of the month that the pets are advertised for!!!
Otherwise they should advertise them as 5th through the end of the Month Pets.
People buy them for the WHOLE month, not PART of it.
Just another Ganz “glitch” that has been going on for way to long, this happened last year too,
Don’t you think that 365 days was enough time to fix the problem???
I really don’t think anyone is “whining”, they just expect to get what they paid for, and expect it to work as advertised. That’s not really asking to much, is it??
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:21 PM   #28

schillmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
I’m sorry but I disagree -
The 1st is part of the month that the pets are advertised for!!!
Otherwise they should advertise them as 5th through the end of the Month Pets.
People buy them for the WHOLE month, not PART of it.
Just another Ganz “glitch” that has been going on for way to long, this happened last year too,
Don’t you think that 365 days was enough time to fix the problem???
I really don’t think anyone is “whining”, they just expect to get what they paid for, and expect it to work as advertised. That’s not really asking to much, is it??
I totally agree, we just expect what we pay for and we should not have to wait until the 5th of the month to adopt a pet of the month. Happy New Year everyone.
schillmommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #29
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

I have a webkinz schnauzer to adopt... Thank goodness I didn't today!
Thanks for the info!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #30
Lil Kinz
cheeky8881 is an unknown quantity at this point

I did not get my loot bag either! Do you think they will give them to us if we did not get them? I hope so! Im new to this but i have been viewing this website for ages. I tried to contact (email) Webkinz but it would not let me. (It kept failing) :abn: How many of these icons can we do?
cheeky8881 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: