Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #281
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I just logged in and found my Schnauzer (I logged off on the raccoon) and was so hopeful but no, still no loot bag. Still somebody must have been having a snoop, which is a good sign, right?
Same here. Plus, the PSI (jalopy) was in my dock, and I know I didn't put it there. But still no loot bag........
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 11:51 AM   #282
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I just got off the phone - they couldn't call me back because they couldn't get the number to work (??) and didn't have my e-mail. Apparently the tecchies don't take calls so I just have to wait until they contact me.... I'll keep you all posted
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:30 PM   #283

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I just logged in and found my Schnauzer (I logged off on the raccoon) and was so hopeful but no, still no loot bag. Still somebody must have been having a snoop, which is a good sign, right?

My schnauzer had been played with, too. Also, the PSI (jalopy) was in my dock. I had a voice mail from Ganz. They said that I had indeed received my prize and it had been placed in my dock so that I could see that I had received it!!!! What???? I already KNOW I got the PSI. Where's my loot bag?

So guess who just sent another email? Heh heh........
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #284
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Strange how they can mix the two up - the person I talked to the first time said the same thing, that the jalopy was in my dock (actually there were two) as if that proved anything when you can trade for items any time and anyway I never even insinuated that we hadn't got the normal pet items with the adoption. Very strange - I hope I'm not going to get the same message....
Old 01-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #285
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Wonderful...that really doesn't instill me with any hope. They are thinking we are griping about the regular stuff and not the POTM stuff??

Gotta love these glitches, and the geeks that can't fix them...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:10 PM   #286
Gentlehyena is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by snowcrystal
1-866-webkinz

good luck!
thank you so very much snocrystal!!! ;d
Gentlehyena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:56 AM   #287
elcome aboard

Still no loot bag, no voice mail, no e-mail. Anyone else have any Terrific news! I'd sure like to hear. Did you all go on your schnauzers before reading about the fix on Webkinz newz? I'm trying to figure out why we didn't get our loot bags and I think that may be why. If we didn't do things in the right order (we went on him when already in the room, for eg.) maybe that would explain it....
Old 01-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #288
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Still no loot bag, no voice mail, no e-mail. Anyone else have any Terrific news! I'd sure like to hear. Did you all go on your schnauzers before reading about the fix on Webkinz newz? I'm trying to figure out why we didn't get our loot bags and I think that may be why. If we didn't do things in the right order (we went on him when already in the room, for eg.) maybe that would explain it....
Maybe go to your room with a different pet, and then switch to your schnauzer? It is more likely that the programming isn't working properly (or they just had it working for less than a day and then when midnight hit, it went back to not working!).

Customer service has also said in the past that if you adopt more than one pet at a time, then when you go to your room with the POTM pet you should get your loot bag (if you adopt 2 POTM pets in a row on the same account without going to your room in between adopting them, ideally you should be able to get the one POTM loot bag and then switch pets and get the other one); BUT, that has NEVER worked (even though they keep saying it does!)

They should be able to track that you didn't get your POTM loot bag. I think the problem is that the tech people are telling the customer support people that it works and until someone keeps pressing them that it DOESN'T work, then customer support will insist that it does work (because that is what they are told to say by the tech team (who actually thinks it does work because the programmers said it was fixed! LOL!)) (This may be just my opinion, but I do think that is what is happening).

Good luck getting your POTM loot bags! Keep calling (1-866-webkinz). The more people they know that haven't gotten their loot bags, the more likely they are to fix it (or at least give you the items--POTM exclusive, over 500KinzCash, 40% off coupon and a recipe food).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #289
elcome aboard

I think you are right. We obviously aren't able to contact the competent people (who probably don't want to do what it takes to verify the accounts) but there is no reason for them not to and I for one will continue to call until my ds gets his potm exclusive. The thing is the longer they wait the more stuff they are going to have to wade through to find out. Thankz for the support!
Old 01-09-2010, 12:49 PM   #290
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Well, I only have the one POTM on my account, and there are only 5 pets total there. I don't see how they can NOT see that I didn't get my loot bag.

And I did have him out, before I got into his room, and nothing. I even left, then came back, nothing. I changed to a different pet, went into his room then changed back to him, nothing.

The glitch wasn't fixed completely, and no one will acknowledge that fact...or that there are several of us that never got what we paid for with our POTM!!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: