Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #271
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I'm pretty sure that everyone who adopted after the glitch was fixed got their loot bag! (Mine still hasn't appeared though - but I adopted before the fix)
I guess I just need to let this go, but it's really annoying. I made a purchase specifically because this was POTM.

Ganz was supposed to call me back yesterday. They didn't. I called today. The rep told me that it had been fixed and that everyone had received their loot bag. It's like she was implying that I'm lying. I asked if there was anyone else I could talk to about this. She said yes, but that he wasn't at his desk right now. She took my number (AGAIN) and promised he would call me back (AGAIN).

I think this is all just their way of saying "tough luck". WE messed up and YOU lose.

Not the end of the world, I realize. Just frustrating.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 12:40 PM   #272
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I guess I just need to let this go, but it's really annoying. I made a purchase specifically because this was POTM.

Ganz was supposed to call me back yesterday. They didn't. I called today. The rep told me that it had been fixed and that everyone had received their loot bag. It's like she was implying that I'm lying. I asked if there was anyone else I could talk to about this. She said yes, but that he wasn't at his desk right now. She took my number (AGAIN) and promised he would call me back (AGAIN).

I think this is all just their way of saying "tough luck". WE messed up and YOU lose.

Don't give up yet! I haven't got my phone call back or loot bag yet either but they have been pretty busy with the update today so I'm giving them until tomorrow before I call back! I'm sure we'll get them in the end. They just need to get the tecchies to look at the accounts, check the code, see we didn't get it, and hopefully reprogramme whatever fix they used the first time!

They have always called me back before - and I'm in France - so I'm sure they'll get back to us when they can. We obviously are no longer a priority, being a minority (not that I'm not very happy that almost everybody got their loot bags back!).

Last edited by COONYCOON; 01-07-2010 at 12:40 PM..
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #273

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Oh no,

I wasn't aware that there were still some with out loot bags.
There are still some without Christmas gifts, and some that never got their Estore points,

It seems that Ganz always misses a few

I sure hope they will fix it for you soon, seems as if lately what ever they are doing, they are just makeing more work for themselves! Such as the new theme issue today! Their "To Do List"
must be miles and miles long by now.

If things started going right, we wouldn't know what to do, we are so use to the everyday flubbs.

I hope they won't put your loot bags off to long
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:13 PM   #274

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Hi ! I STLL DO NOT HAVE MY LOOT BAG! I'm about to scream and pull my hair out! What is the hold up???? anyone else besides me not have their loot bag????????????????????????
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:42 PM   #275
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84

I, too, have still NOT GOTTEN my loot bag. I agree that it is frustrating, but not the end of the world. I also bought the Schnauzer BECAUSE it was the POTM, not for any other reason (I don't really like dogs, to be honest, and I don't adopt them usually).

I was told yesterday to call back tomorrow if I still didn't get my loot bag. I am really wondering how much money Ganz would lose by just giving those of us calling in our loot bags without all this hassle. I mean, REALLY!? Would it be that tough to just give out the items people are saying they didn't get?

I hope I still get mine, but I'm really starting to doubt it, now.

So we are up to, what? 4 people that still haven't gotten their bags yet?
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #276
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I just logged in and found my Schnauzer (I logged off on the raccoon) and was so hopeful but no, still no loot bag. Still somebody must have been having a snoop, which is a good sign, right?
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #277

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Same for me - no LOOT bag yet!!! I called again today - which did me no good and will have to call again in the morning - this is getting so annoying!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:55 PM   #278
Gentlehyena is on a distinguished road

no loot bag for me either.........what number do I call?
Gentlehyena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #279
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Gentlehyena
no loot bag for me either.........what number do I call?
1-866-webkinz

Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #280
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Still nothing...now I'm debating whether it's worth calling, since they have decided that those of us still claiming to not have our loot bags are vicious liers and are trying to scam them!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: