Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #261
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by slayer0703
just got my pet of the month loot bag and after waiting for days for them to fix the glitch, i get the worst POTM prize they offer, the blooming dandelion!!
I agree with you there. I have one of those and send it around to the accounts where I am adopting the POM so I don't get another.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2010, 01:30 PM   #262

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

I got my POTM bag also. I am glad it shows up like it is supposed to with all the balloons and exploding box and the welcome message to my pet. It is like a party!! Yay!! And btw, I really like my dandelion. I got the lurking lagoon with my bag. Hope those people that are still struggling with getting their bags get some results. Bums me out when I see others so upset. I can totally relate to the stress of waiting like when my Koala was lost in the mail for a week!!
cyphers-1011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:43 PM   #263

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Still NOTHING for me either !! I'm calling right now!!! URGH!!

I just got off the phone with the techs - hahaha she said "oh i think you received it" I of course said no I didn't lol or I wouldn't be phoning you! And as a few others mentioned she said she'd pass it on to her techs and they'll call me back in the morning ... she said the techs have a way of seeing if you received it or not! So i know they'll see I didn't get it lol..... what a pain in my wings!! URGH!

Last edited by gotwebkinz2012; 01-06-2010 at 02:43 PM..
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:09 PM   #264
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

My Schnautzer Bandit and I are fine; I adopted him just today, so I'd be sure the glitches would be fixed.

On another note, I wonder if I'll be able to download the Schnautzer song later, since it doesn't excist just yet. Or will that be another glitch..? We'll have to wait and find out, I guess...
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #265
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by slayer0703
just got my pet of the month loot bag and after waiting for days for them to fix the glitch, i get the worst POTM prize they offer, the blooming dandelion!!
My son would love the dandelion! He was jealous when I got mine a month or two ago.

I guess I'll give them a call, too. If it's getting later in the day, hopefully they won't be busy. This is just silly. If the techs can see if someone got their POTM stuff, then WHY do we have to keep calling/emailing them about not receiving things?? Seriously. I guess they just don't want to bother giving stuff out if someone doesn't complain.

Not that I really care, but the ONLY reason I got a Schnauzer was to get the POTM stuff. I still want a couple things for my rooms, and wanted the extra chance to get them.

**OK, I'm on hold with them now. Let's see what they say. "That was fixed yesterday for everyone, you should have gotten your items..."

Can we say broken record? Why is it so hard for them to understand that not EVERYONE always gets the glitches totally removed? It's not like this is the first time!!

Still waiting...

"I need more information and I'll pass it along to our techs..." Whatever. "What times did you log on to try to get your gifts?" WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES THAT MATTER??? IF IT WAS TODAY, WHEN THE GLITCH WAS FIXED YESTERDAY, WHAT CAN THAT MATTER??

Can you tell I'm getting frustrated?

"I don't know what is going on with your account, because several other people have reported getting their items just fine..." Blah, blah, blah...we'll see if they ever call back. I'll get back in touch Friday if I don't hear, or don't get anything by tomorrow night. Seriously, people, like how many people are making a living on scamming Webkinz to get extra POTM items???

Last edited by LuvMarshmallow; 01-06-2010 at 05:25 PM..
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #266
Unregistered

Did finally get my pet of the month gift bag. Got the new carnival carousel. Have all potm items.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:39 AM   #267
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags~ Updated

did anyone adopt the POTM after the 1st, after the glitch was "fixed"? and did you get your loot bag?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:43 AM   #268
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
My Schnautzer Bandit and I are fine; I adopted him just today, so I'd be sure the glitches would be fixed.

On another note, I wonder if I'll be able to download the Schnautzer song later, since it doesn't excist just yet. Or will that be another glitch..? We'll have to wait and find out, I guess...
I think this person did and I think there's another one as well.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:44 AM   #269
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I'm pretty sure that everyone who adopted after the glitch was fixed got their loot bag! (Mine still hasn't appeared though - but I adopted before the fix)
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:52 AM   #270
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
did anyone adopt the POTM after the 1st, after the glitch was "fixed"? and did you get your loot bag?
Yep; as canonymous quote me, I adopted my Schnautzer yesterday and it went fine. Got the lootbag without a problem. Also got a note that I could download the song called '''' for free.
Since the song isn't here yet, and called '''', I wonder if we can download it later.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: