Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #231
Webkinz :)

funnygram is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags~ Updated

It worked for me. I sent Ganz a big Thank you.
funnygram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2010, 05:44 PM   #232
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Lucky! I was thrilled to get the snow machine since I usually get another space ship! Maybe I'll get the Carrousel or Trampoline Bed next time. If I'm brave enough to do it again? LOL
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:50 PM   #233
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

This almost calls for a new thread to see what everyone finally got in their loot bag.

I got a "9" ball. A fortune teller thing like the "8" ball.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #234

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
Yes. To make sure, I cleared my cache, logged into the account, switched to the schnauzer, used the "Things to Do" tab to navigate to "my room", and ... zip. zilch. nada.

So I sent a second request to Ganz. I think it's more frustrating than a missing Christmas gift because this was something I paid for! I bought the shnauzer specifically because it was the POTM.

But thanks everyone for your suggestions.
SAME HERE!! NOTHING!! Didn't work for me either! WT blank!!!! URGH! I will call them in the morning! This is just so so so frustraing!! I'm happy some of you are finally receiving yours!! At least some are showing up!!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #235
New and lost ;)

scottm530 is on a distinguished road

I'm a loot bag no show . Guess I'll call Ganz...should I be worried that I don't have the tag/code?
scottm530 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #236

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Why is it working for some and not others???

View Post Originally Posted by gotwebkinz2012
Why is it working for some and not others???

I have question - if it's 9:10 pm pacific time and I logged in the POTM (12:10 eastern time) I should get loot bag right? I waited till it was jan 1st eastern standard time!! thanks

Last edited by gotwebkinz2012; 01-05-2010 at 06:44 PM..
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #237
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

This should go into the front page! I just happened to check the end of the thread. Here is what I did to get it. I went to my pet first, then to my room and boom there it was. I received the pond. I don't have this one, so I am happy. I adopted my dog first thing, like 8 am on Saturday so I don't know if that is why I received mine and some have not.

How about I read the front page and see that it is added. Please forgive me!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #238
jody670 is on a distinguished road

Finally received loot bag nothing special I got the party maker yah! I guess something is better than nothing. cash and wish token too! I thought I would report. Thanks everyone for the thread!
Jody670
jody670 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #239
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

View Post Originally Posted by milkshake
That worked THANKS

Now just what is the "Crystal Sea Glass Flooring"?
Guess I need to get a fish now.
Oh, that's pretty. Use it to decorate a room - it's like a rug in that you can put things on it. I used it to make a glass-bottom boat.

I got the cuckoo clock but did not expect much on that account which does not have many exclusives.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #240

lauraboborra is an unknown quantity at this point

I *finally* got my first POTM bag and all is well in the world! Thanks for all of the input from everyone to help getting this figured out!!
lauraboborra is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: