Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

No POM loot bag here yet either. Hopefully soon. I made sure I had all the other items so I could get the carousel too. At least my friend got it and I got to see it in action. Very nice.
Web Knight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 08:22 PM   #172
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Angry Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
No. Although Ganz recommends you have under 100 or 200 items in your dock (I can't remember if it's 100 or 200), I have over 1,200 and I still usually get the items I should get.
the ganz lady told me 150 items in dock. any more than that i take the chance of not receiving things. i've not had a problem before except with this POTM. i got the gift but not the POTM loot bag. at the time i had 805 items. she advised me to start putting things away. so that's what i've been doing, all day!

what is it to them anyway, it's a virtual item! do they really think i'm going to lie just to get the gifts. i'm almost 50, i'm not going to lie about a virtual item. i went out just to get the schnauser for this reason, i didn't really even want it.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #173

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I have still not recieved my POTM loot bag either.. Has anyone heard anything else? Does anyone know if it is just going to pop up when we sign on or will it be in a box in our dock?
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #174
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
Still haven't gotten my loot yet either...

Next Monday? Did they really say that?
I think all of us should automatically get the Carousel for the inconvenience.
They said next Monday last week. That is today as far as I'm concerned.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:29 PM   #175
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
the ganz lady told me 150 items in dock. any more than that i take the chance of not receiving things. i've not had a problem before except with this POTM. i got the gift but not the POTM loot bag. at the time i had 805 items. she advised me to start putting things away. so that's what i've been doing, all day!

what is it to them anyway, it's a virtual item! do they really think i'm going to lie just to get the gifts. i'm almost 50, i'm not going to lie about a virtual item. i went out just to get the schnauser for this reason, i didn't really even want it.
Well. I think I had over 400 in my dock on the two accounts where I adopted the schnauzer after the glitch and I had no problem. Just with the first one I adopted, but I'm putting some things away.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #176
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I too don't have mine. I am going to call tomorrow. I really wanted to hold off, but seriously this is the only reason I get the POTM.
That's the only reason I get POTM pets, too...most of the time I don't want the animal, or I already have one. I like getting the cool extra stuff that comes with them!

I just checked my account and I didn't see anything. Still wondering if we'll get an actual bag in our docks, or just something that "shows up" in our inventory...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #177
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Oh what the heck! Is this going to be what we have to expect from now on? The Christmas thing was a nightmare enough. I agree with the idea of the Carousel for all since it's so hard to get new items. And I also agree with the fact it doesn't matter what I already have in my dock. I won or bought it fair and square. Never missed a POTM loot bag before and I am trying to be patient but they haven't even sent any new updates. Come on Ganz! Get it together

Ditto, Ditto and Ditto

Last edited by lfsgrammy1; 01-04-2010 at 08:43 PM..
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:47 PM   #178

gewarc is on a distinguished road

I haven't gotten mine yet either. I think that Ganz should at least guarantee us the carousel this time for our trouble.
gewarc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:47 PM   #179
GeneralTso77

GeneralTso77 is just really niceGeneralTso77 is just really nice

I agree with the whole items in the dock (I've always kept at least 300+) and NEVER had any issues getting items...so I think that has nothing to do with getting the loot bags, however, I have begun to also put things away (but I really don't think that makes a difference)

And I too wasn't really wanting the pet but the goodies...hopefully Ganz will get this fixed sooner than later
GeneralTso77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #180

jennjoe24 is a glorious beacon of lightjennjoe24 is a glorious beacon of lightjennjoe24 is a glorious beacon of light

No kidding,
I was affected by that zum outfit glitch and had to wait a long time until my pet could get one able to wear and now I don't have the pet of the month bag for the Schnouzer either. There have been so many glitches that need attention but instead they waste time with changes that are pointless like re-recording Tabby Von Meow and Ms. Birdy even though they still say the same thing. It is very strange and annoying. Things are not loading well for me either and many times I have to log off and then log back in again. Grrr.

Also,
I had under 200 things in my dock so I don't think that has anything to do with it either.

Last edited by jennjoe24; 01-04-2010 at 08:52 PM..
jennjoe24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: