Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #141
Unregistered

Angry Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

This glitch is still in affect....It is Monday and I still have not received my loot bag...Thought it would be fixed by today Kids are disappointed....grammikinz
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #142
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

View Post Originally Posted by gotwebkinz2012
I just phoned webkinz and was told we should receive it by the end of the day today! we'll see!!!
That's what they said about the Christmas gifts, too.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:45 PM   #143
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by jsquared
My kiddo bought the POTM w/ his own xmas $$ and adopted it right away on Jan. Ist.
He DID indeed recieve a gift box that had a balloon, a car of sorts, food and another gift box. Inside that other gift box was a floating feather chair.

my question is, was that the loot bag??

neither of us haven't a clue, since this is both of our first times experiencing the whole POTM fun.
side note...if that was NOT the bag, no bag has shown up yet as of 2 minutes ago.
The bag normally shows up when the room loads with your POM. A special screen comes up announcing that you have adopted a POM and there is a picture of the loot bag there. When you click ok then it tells you what you got. You also get a gift box in your dock which contains the special gift that goes with the pet. With the schnauzer it is a green car. If that is all your son got, and you did not see the special message come up, your son did not get the loot bag.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #144
jsquared is an unknown quantity at this point

cool...thanks all for the info.

will have to ask him when he gets home from school, for right now, I'm not recalling a special screen popping up announcing that he adopted the POTM. I do know that he had to purchase the room....**wracking brain**
:-)

thanks!
jsquared is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #145
marnabear

WI Subscriber

cool...thanks all for the info.

will have to ask him when he gets home from school, for right now, I'm not recalling a special screen popping up announcing that he adopted the POTM. I do know that he had to purchase the room....**wracking brain**
:-)

thanks!
It pops up with the pet in whatever room the pet lands in. And suggest to your son that Webbies do not mind sharing rooms.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #146

;-)
he really enjoys it when I exclaim, "OMG!!! I cannot even believe how many rooms you have!!!"
heheh

will have to ask him if he remembers whose room he landed in...he's aquired 24 webbies over the past year, difficult for mom to keep track!!

thanks again!
Old 01-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #147
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

;-)
he really enjoys it when I exclaim, "OMG!!! I cannot even believe how many rooms you have!!!"
heheh

will have to ask him if he remembers whose room he landed in...he's aquired 24 webbies over the past year, difficult for mom to keep track!!

thanks again!
In case he can't remember if he got the loot bag, there is a section in WIKI for exclusive items, and there is a list of the POTM items. The only way to get them, besides trading, is adopting a POTM. I got two Schnauzers (one loot bag I'm still waiting for), but the one I did get had a UFO in it. So, it's something special above and beyond the basic exclusives.

Hope he did get it, but probably not, like the rest of us!

And by the way, HOW are we getting out bags??? Are they just going to be in our docks, so we then open them in our rooms? I was almost thinking they would just pop up the next time we went to our room, but I thought I better check what I'm looking for!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #148
Unregistered

I still didn't get my POTM LOOT BAG i adopted my Schnauzer on 1/1/2010
Old 01-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #149
Unregistered

It's Monday 5pm here and still not POTM loot bag!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #150

cool...thanks for the info, marshmallow!

as soon as he was done adopting his POTM, he did ask me where his loot bag was...**shrug** was my answer, for i didn't know what to expect and what was considered the norm for the POTM stuff, and how it exactly works. But...now I know!!:-)

thanks a bunch.:-)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: