Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 02:38 PM   #131
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

I just got logged out so I think this may be it.... I'll let you know....
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 02:44 PM   #132

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

I haven't received my POTM bag yet. I believe I am on server 17. Since it is a known problem with adopting the POTM the first day, why do they insist on putting POTM activities up for that day. That was the only reason I adopted mine so early so that I could do the daily activities for my pet. If they didn't have those activities up, I definitely would have waited. Guess I am just dumb for thinking that because the daily activities were up that it would be fine. Bad me.
cyphers-1011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #133
jsquared is an unknown quantity at this point

My kiddo bought the POTM w/ his own xmas $$ and adopted it right away on Jan. Ist.
He DID indeed recieve a gift box that had a balloon, a car of sorts, food and another gift box. Inside that other gift box was a floating feather chair.

my question is, was that the loot bag??

neither of us haven't a clue, since this is both of our first times experiencing the whole POTM fun.
side note...if that was NOT the bag, no bag has shown up yet as of 2 minutes ago.
jsquared is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:50 PM   #134
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I'm on server 17, too. I have always waited until the proper pet showed up in WW before I adopted and never had a problem before this time. I guess around the holidays things are just busier.

Coonycoon, any luck?
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #135

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

I still don't have a loot bag?>???? CRYCRY CRY!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:00 PM   #136
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by jsquared
My kiddo bought the POTM w/ his own xmas $$ and adopted it right away on Jan. Ist.
He DID indeed recieve a gift box that had a balloon, a car of sorts, food and another gift box. Inside that other gift box was a floating feather chair.

my question is, was that the loot bag??

neither of us haven't a clue, since this is both of our first times experiencing the whole POTM fun.
side note...if that was NOT the bag, no bag has shown up yet as of 2 minutes ago.
Welcome to WI. This is a great place to get all your questions answered.

A Pet Of The Month Loot Bag comes with a Pet Of The Month Gift. I believe you get an aditional Exclusive Item, but I am not sure. You can always look in the WIki section. It has all the answers! It is the greatest resource.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #137

where can i get the number for webkinz so I may call and ask WT blank! hahaha
Old 01-04-2010, 03:05 PM   #138
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I have not recieved mine yet either. I will let everyone know when I receive it.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:05 PM   #139

I just phoned webkinz and was told we should receive it by the end of the day today! we'll see!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #140
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Nope! Still nothing.....
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: