Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

geogal is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

Did anyone that adopted on Jan. 1 get their bag yet as a fix? Or is that not going to happen and we're just out of luck?
Frustrating with all glitches lately.
geogal is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 11:11 AM   #122

JessicaFletcher is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
i just talked to ganz about the loot bag and i will NOT be getting mine!!! thier reason is because i have 804 items in my dock and they can't determine if i got a potm gift. she said it's a chance i take with so many items in my dock!!! i also adopted after the glitch was "fixed" and she said no one was having problems after that, also, because i didn't go directly to my pets room to open gifts, before adopting others, i just lost it. because i have 1 other potm prize, which i kinzposted from another account, i can't prove i didn't get a gift.
this is the only potm pet i've adopted on this account, and it will be the last potm!

What? That is sooo not fair. I havne't got my lootbag yet (it's 11:02 AM) and am wondering if I should call them or not.

JF

I just talked to Ganz rep and was told they are still working on and it should be fixed later today. i also asked about having a lot of stuff in your dock and she said that didn't matter. Maybe the person who posted about not getting their prize might get one too.

Last edited by JessicaFletcher; 01-04-2010 at 11:11 AM..
JessicaFletcher is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #123
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I still haven't received my loot bag...Maybe Monday meant, Monday night?
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #124
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I just got off the phone and was told it depends on your server as to when you would get your loot bag. My Christmas gift was one of the last to arrive, so I am being patient. She said most likely it will be the end of the day for me. I told her I have almost 600 items in my dock and she said that it would not matter. Everyone should get theirs by the end of the day.

:bokbok:Giblet
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #125
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I called Ganz and was told to watch webkinz news to see if the loot bags are being delivered, but I have never found that source to have up-to-date information like that. If they do it in the order they did the Christmas boxes there is hope for me since that account got the Christmas box pretty early. It's not an account I go on often so I'll have to check again this afternoon and also check this thread.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:46 PM   #126
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I called Ganz and was told to watch webkinz news to see if the loot bags are being delivered, but I have never found that source to have up-to-date information like that. If they do it in the order they did the Christmas boxes there is hope for me since that account got the Christmas box pretty early. It's not an account I go on often so I'll have to check again this afternoon and also check this thread.
Maybe if we offered them CHOCOLATE! You're right! Chocolate does fix everything!
That should get everyone their loot bag.

I just couldn't resist.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:48 PM   #127

JessicaFletcher is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
I just got off the phone and was told it depends on your server as to when you would get your loot bag. My Christmas gift was one of the last to arrive, so I am being patient. She said most likely it will be the end of the day for me. I told her I have almost 600 items in my dock and she said that it would not matter. Everyone should get theirs by the end of the day.

:bokbok:Giblet

How do you know what server you are on?
JessicaFletcher is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #128
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Still nothing. Only thing to do is be patient I guess, but this is sure frustrating. I spend more time logging in these days because glitches than playing. Could have been a better start to 2010!
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #129
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
Maybe if we offered them CHOCOLATE! You're right! Chocolate does fix everything!
That should get everyone their loot bag.

I just couldn't resist.
So you think a bribe might wor? We should try it.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #130
marnabear

WI Subscriber

Has anyone receive the belated loot bag today? I hope it is not as bad a wait as the Christmas box was.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: