Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 09:25 AM   #111
100george100

Smile Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

in january 1st i didn't get my potm gift and i thought i adopt too early so i really want my potm gift i hope you can fixed it soon. And i hope i get the new pet of the month item
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

Roshelle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

So who will webkinz blame for this issue. It is time they grow up and take ownership for problems. Tales are in webkinz world and truth should be in the NEWS pages.
Roshelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #113
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

I was one of the people who adopted my Schnauzer before they found the glitch. I figured that it was a holiday so I wasn't going to call Ganz until tomorrow! But someone did and I won't have to do it. I'll just wait for tomorrow.

But I didn't find out that it only affected the POTM loot bags. I missed all of the special POTM activities except when I tried the last one on the 2nd. Boy, was I bummed.

I hope they fix the glitch in the Calendar Trivia section. This answering the same questions every day is getting old. And there's no puzzle behind the removed pieces.

But, I shall wait....
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:30 AM   #114

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
What if we adopted the Schnauzer last year sometime and it's Pet of the month now. Do we still get the gift???
Plz help me! I am so lost in this whole thing!
Oh! Is this the phone# for Ganz?
1-866-WEBKINZ
Thanks for all you guys have given me! The Information helps soooo much! ttyl! Thank-you
No, I am sorry ........you do not. This confused me when my daughter first started in webkinz last December. You have to adopt it in the month that it is the POTM. But on the plus side..................You DO get to do the extra activities that comes with the POTM in the daily activity section. Hope this helps........I did not know of this website then and had to figure it out myself. Be blessed and have a great year!:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:19 AM   #115
mygracie1999

i love cats has a spectacular aura about

i still have no gift its monday
i love cats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:02 AM   #116

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

It is still very early Monday morning here in the States..................Have faith. After three days of no deluxe box it finally came. Give it time to work it self out.....I doubted and was proven wrong and I was ready to give up.
wolflver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:39 AM   #117
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

it's 8:37 here and no gift. will a gift box appear in my dock or will the prizes be in the dock? i adopted after they said it was fixed and nothing.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:38 AM   #118
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I was wondering if anyone had gotten their gift bags yet, but I guess we are still waiting? I didn't want to miss the news that people were finally getting them, since I'm not on my Asian account, where my problem pet is, too often!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #119
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

It's 9:48 and I don't have mine yet, either. I know it's still early, though. My Christmas gift didn't come until the day after Christmas! So, maybe I'll just keep waiting until tomorrow.
doodlebug72898 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:35 AM   #120
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Angry Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

i just talked to ganz about the loot bag and i will NOT be getting mine!!! thier reason is because i have 804 items in my dock and they can't determine if i got a potm gift. she said it's a chance i take with so many items in my dock!!! i also adopted after the glitch was "fixed" and she said no one was having problems after that, also, because i didn't go directly to my pets room to open gifts, before adopting others, i just lost it. because i have 1 other potm prize, which i kinzposted from another account, i can't prove i didn't get a gift.
this is the only potm pet i've adopted on this account, and it will be the last potm!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: