Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 09:37 AM   #101
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Angry Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

just so everyone knows, i just adopted the schnauser and DID NOT get the POTM loot bag, so it must not be fixed yet.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #102
Unregistered

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

This happened to me in 2007 with my pet of the month and i never got my loot bag i did imprint on it to ganz but i never got it they need to get thid fix.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #103
Unregistered

Question Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

I adopted my webkinz Schnauzer on January 1st and I didn't get me loot bag. Will I get it later on in the month. If not when.Please replie.

Sincerely,

Your Customer
Old 01-02-2010, 01:29 PM   #104

Polarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of light

Whats new with Ganz, there are so many glitches and I am getting kind of tired of it. Webkinz is supposed to be a fun site that kids can play on, they shouldn't have their experience ruined by Ganz glitches! They need to clean up webkinz a little bit. Between the people in kinz chat plus cursing and doing whatever they want and now all the glitches, webkinz isn't all that fun anymore.I want the old Ganz back, the Ganz with no glitches!
Polarbears11122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #105
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Awesome my pe adopted perfect and I got my loot, but I also got a screen saying I could download a sond from Music Stars for free, but that didn't work.
Same thing just happened to me. No song. But WI posted that the song will be out later. I just hope its later this month and we can still get it.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:30 PM   #106
Unregistered

Oh no! Good thing i didn't adopt one yet.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #107

15webkinz is on a distinguished road

Webkinz hasnt really updated their site so much since the New Year. They have not added the POTM song yet or have not done anything to bring in the new year. They still have not put on the pets for January 2010 on the Pets and Stuff page. I dont know if anyone has this problem, but when i go to the stadium, i log out and then it works.

Thanks!

15webkinz

Beagle-Black Bear-Yellow Lab-Husky-Reindeer-White Rabbit-Schnuzer-Dalmatian-American Cocker-Golden Retriver-Symoyed-Tiger Snake-Hummingbird-Bulldog-Weimeraner

MY PETS!:husky::gr:
15webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:36 PM   #108

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

My daughter-in-law just adopted the POTM with no problems. She was not able to download the song but we already knew that wasn't working yet. Hope everyone gets their loot bag soon.
Chippy59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:48 PM   #109
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Hopes to all that you receive your loot bags on Monday...we're going to hold off a bit longer...thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:17 AM   #110
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

So I was one that adopted before they "fixed" the glitch. Obviously I haven't gotten that present yet, but the several that we added on all our different accounts have all worked just fine. I even got the carousel. Yay. So now just to wait until Monday for the last one.

I did find this hilarious though....On the Ganz website they of course say, "We've discovered there is a glitch...blah, blah, blah...that aftected a VERY SMALL NUMBER of our users. Well, techinically I suppose that was true, since compared to all of the accounts they have, the number of people adopting a POTM this month is not a majority. Then, when you factoring in that the glitch only affected those who DID adopt the POTM before midday, then sure, that number gets even smaller. However, they don't say that it affected EVERYONE before they realized there was a glitch. It's really just a matter of semantics, but just like with Santakinz, I found their "spin" on the situation funny. Don't you love statistics? You can pretty much skew them which ever way you want.
cdfys is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: