Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
I don't think Ganz considers a chicken to be able to fly. So you don't get a tree top room, sorry.
perhaps then someone from the company needs to visit a farm LOL . I raised chickens for a while until they became a pain by flying over their fence into the neighbors yard and their dog killed three of them. But still I should not have gotten the fowl badge.......I think that is what upsets me besides no deluxe box, no money, and no treetop room......ganz is not being held responible for their actions. Before i got deluxe on the account last night.......The account behaved and now it is not......I guess I just needed to vent....The big question now is how do i fix it???? I tried calling all day today since 10 am est. but i never got anyone to answer the phone. I tried both numbers and all languages....same thing ring once then disconnect. I guess I expect too much from a website. I spend a lot of money on ganz and estore stuff ...just want my money worth i guess...........too much to ask for in today's economy?
wolflver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #92
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's a relief that it's fixed! It's disappointing that some members didn't recieve POTM Loot Bags... hopefully they got them.

Thanks for the information FIA!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #93
Unregistered

What if we adopted the Schnauzer last year sometime and it's Pet of the month now. Do we still get the gift???
Plz help me! I am so lost in this whole thing!
Oh! Is this the phone# for Ganz?
1-866-WEBKINZ
Thanks for all you guys have given me! The Information helps soooo much! ttyl! Thank-you
Old 01-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #94
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Ok so I waited till right now to put my box in and it didn't give me a loot bag. I am assuming it is because I adopted him this morning. I am sure that if you adopt them now it will work. I left my box in the dock all day waiting, but I am guessing the system already "gave" me my box. I will let you know if I don't get it fixed on Monday.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #95
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Awesome my pe adopted perfect and I got my loot, but I also got a screen saying I could download a sond from Music Stars for free, but that didn't work.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #96

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wolflver
perhaps then someone from the company needs to visit a farm LOL . I raised chickens for a while until they became a pain by flying over their fence into the neighbors yard and their dog killed three of them. But still I should not have gotten the fowl badge.......I think that is what upsets me besides no deluxe box, no money, and no treetop room......ganz is not being held responible for their actions. Before i got deluxe on the account last night.......The account behaved and now it is not......I guess I just needed to vent....The big question now is how do i fix it???? I tried calling all day today since 10 am est. but i never got anyone to answer the phone. I tried both numbers and all languages....same thing ring once then disconnect. I guess I expect too much from a website. I spend a lot of money on ganz and estore stuff ...just want my money worth i guess...........too much to ask for in today's economy?
Oh my goodness. It will be okay, Ganz will fix everything. It is the first day of the year and they are busy I am sure. Maybe calling on Monday or Tuesday would be better (if you can wait that long). I have deluxe and I think it is well worth it. I do have a chicken as well but I did not log it in before my eagle so maybe I should have never said anything. So Sorry about that.
All computers and programs have troubles try not to get yourself too down. Hang in there and have faith that someone on the other end of the phone will answer ans be very pleasant to talk with.
I hope you feel a little better
pampermegreen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #97
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great info & I am glad they are fixing it for all who adopted the Pet !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #98
Lil Kinz

Tiffard is on a distinguished road

i was wondering why i didn't get POTM prize, lol.
thanks for the notice , i got scared for a second and though this
was a waste
Tiffard is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #99
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by wolflver
I know that they fly. A week ago I looked out in our backyard and there was a flock of chickens in our fenced-in yard. The dogs went out and chased them away and they flew off. A couple roosted in a tree and we had to make the dog come in because he was barking at them.

Now commercially raised chickens that are raised for meat are too fat to fly.

No one answers the phone except during business hours. I have always had them be very nice to me when I've called with a problem.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:51 AM   #100
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Fowl badge would be correct -

Any of various birds of the order Galliformes, especially the common, widely domesticated chicken (Gallus gallus).

is the more common half of the definition. [Other being water fowl].

Although they can do hop-flights [rooftops and trees], I've never been aware of a longer-distance flight group.

Back to our missing POTM gifts - how very odd with the ongoing similar problems that they
can't pull a list of owners by date/time stamp and stream that into an upload push. That
should be one of their basic tools.

Oh well, just give those adorable pups an extra special hug.
Monday will be here before too long.
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: