Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags~ Updated

A new front page story has been added:

Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags~ Updated

Originally submitted by FIA on Fri, 01/01/2010 - 11:04am.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

If you have a Schnauzer you were planning on adopting for January, you may want to hold off for a little while. We are receiving wide-spread reports from all across the forum of players adopting Schnauzers and NOT getting their POTM Loot Bags. We have unconfirmed reports from members who have contacted Ganz that the Customer Service Reps have acknowledged that there is a glitch and that the Techs are working on correcting it. Some CSRs are telling callers to keep an eye on the Webkinz Newz site for updates on this glitch.

UPDATE: Ganz has officially addressed this issue on the Webkinz Newz site. The report is that the glitch has been fixed, and that all players adopting Schnauzers will get their POTM Loot Bags. Anyone who adopted a Schnauzer before the glitch was fixed should receive their items on Monday.

UPDATE: As of Tuesday morning, based on the reports we are receiving here on WI, it appears that players who adopted their Schnauzers before Friday's glitch was fixed still have not received their POTM Loot Bags. Hopefully everyone will get their items soon.

UPDATE: As of 5pm Tuesday, Webkinz Newz reports that this issue has been fixed.
"To obtain your loot bag, log into your account, switch to the pet Schnauzer that you adopted this month, and use the “Things To Do” menu to navigate to your room. Once you enter your room, you will receive your Pet Of The Month loot bag."
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Major Glitch Affects Distribution of POTM Loot Bags

Yes, I'm wondering if Anyone got their loot bag? I certainly didn't!

Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention FIA!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
iheartparis is an unknown quantity at this point

I just adopted my schauzer and it happened to me! am i going to get the loot bag??
iheartparis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #4
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Yeah, I just saw a thread about this. I hope ganz fixes it soon! My poor little schnauzer is just waiting to be adopted!
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #5
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

This happened to me. I just called 1-866-WEBKINZ and they said that they are fixing the problem and that it will be done soon. As soon as this is fixed, everyone will get the POTM loot pag and prizes. YES!
i'm unique:) is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #6
Sapphirestarr will become famous soon enough

I am so glad I checked before logging mine new pet on. This is just another reason why this website is so awesome. Thanks for the information!
Sapphirestarr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #7
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya! i saw someone in the club house that said they did not get one! i wonder why? !?!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #8
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

That's good to know, i have a schnauzer so all wait for later or tomorrow
RainbowSherbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #9
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

Yup, just happened to me also...

I was really looking forward to this, too.... I hope they fix it and award POTM items soon...
Busymom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #10
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

So we will get our loot bag???!! Hooray!

The same thing just happened to me. I logged on my schnauzer- and no prize!
ImAllSmilez is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: