Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 10:50 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Default Re: Maintenance in Webkinz World tomorrow morning 10am til 11am EST

I hope the fix the glitch with the Wishing Well it drives me nuts.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 10:56 AM   #72
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: Oh Good. Server Test...:P

View Post Originally Posted by florida
Collecting all the trash for their own accounts!
LOL
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:02 AM   #73
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Thanks for the great info I wish they did this at night but atleast they are fixing stuff
Thanks so very much Dixie, I was wondering why it went down all of a sudden
I have to agree with mom w charm ..... why can't they do this while we are sleeping?!?!?!?
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:03 AM   #74
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Told you it would take more than an hour. I can't wait to get in and find out what new problems they have created for us today.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:04 AM   #75
eternalstarlight

eternalstarligh is on a distinguished road

i can't get on... i thought it ended at 11
eternalstarligh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #76
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
Thanks so very much Dixie, I was wondering why it went down all of a sudden
I have to agree with mom w charm ..... why can't they do this while we are sleeping?!?!?!?
Well that's because they don't work while we are sleeping. They have business hours and are not a 24/7 service company.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:08 AM   #77

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
They are probably just shutting it down for an hour so that nobody can complain about things not working right for that hour.

Thare are so many things that need to be fixed, I beat we could never guess what they are doing.

I'd be willing to bet it takes more than an hour and something else doesn't work after they are done.
Oh, either you are a physic or a GANZ member for more than just 1 week. LOL!
You won that one, it's more than an hour.
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:08 AM   #78

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

i am still on ... in the park ????????
valana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:09 AM   #79

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by eternalstarligh
i can't get on... i thought it ended at 11
Ha, Ha, Ha! If you believed that, I have some "waterfront" property for sale!
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:10 AM   #80
clara225

Thumbs up Re: Maintenance in Webkinz World tomorrow morning 10am til 11am EST

It's over 11:00 and webkinz is still not open. This is a major mystery if Ganz is still adding more stuff to webkinz.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: