Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 10:22 AM   #61
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Server Upgrade in Progress...

View Post Originally Posted by Grandma001
It didn't kick me off but I can't do anything. Is the Explorers Adventures Bed new today?
It's not new today...but it is the newest one. It has been out for a few weeks.
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 10:24 AM   #62
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Oh Good. Server Test...:P

Hmm. I wonder what they are REALLY doing during these 'Server Upgrade Tests'...
- drinking coffee
- taking a nap
- working out on the office treadmill
- planning a trip to Disneyworld
- running to the nearest donut shop
- watchiing old reruns
????
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:26 AM   #63
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
I got kicked off a little before 10 but my DD is still on in the arcade playing the game of the day
I played a level of cash cow to see if it worked. It doesn't award any KC.

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
It's not new today...but it is the newest one. It has been out for a few weeks.
Thanks, I usually see the new things on the front page here. Guess I missed that one.

Last edited by Grandma001; 02-18-2010 at 10:26 AM..
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #64

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Maintenance in Webkinz World tomorrow morning 10am til 11am EST

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
I was in mine for about 45 minutes before it went down 12 min early. There were many thing wrong relating to the dailies.

In the Curio Shop:
I was able to do the gem hunt and actually found a gem but all my gems were gone. I had enough for 3 crowns.
Also, there were no items for sale and the blanks and costs were described as undefined.
Employment office:
No jobs available and the deluxe dome had not reset.
Magic Forest
No visible entries to the any of the activities.
Adoption Center
Can't say for sure, got a maintenance server sign.
Not sure if all these things were happening due to upgrade or if the upgrade was to take care of all these things.
My daughter was getting a sweater out of a pet's wardrobe. Every time she took it out, it reappeared. She was laughing so hard. She ended up with about 30 sweaters. I told her to try to sell them in the W shop. It appeared to work, but her Kinzcash remained the same. This happened about 12 minutes before the maintenance was scheduled. Crazy WW.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:29 AM   #65
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Grandma001
It didn't kick me off but I can't do anything. Is the Explorers Adventures Bed new today?
no, it has been available since the beginning of the year. i have it and i love it!
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #66
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: Oh Good. Server Test...:P

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Hmm. I wonder what they are REALLY doing during these 'Server Upgrade Tests'...
- drinking coffee
- taking a nap
- working out on the office treadmill
- planning a trip to Disneyworld
- running to the nearest donut shop
- watchiing old reruns
????

Collecting all the trash for their own accounts!
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #67

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

i am in the park with two other pets ... not much to do
valana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:33 AM   #68
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I see that a few people are still in WW right now. Its 10:33 AM here right now. Lets hope that Ganz will fix the Mr.Moo, trash collecting and (Yahh!! ) coral cove problems!!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:38 AM   #69
sweetnothings82

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

I hope the Raffles get fixed, I have 8 or 9 vacation tickets saved up, hasn't been much point in using them since the trick or treat ghosting time way back when.
sweetnothings82 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #70
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Well, I guess we just have to wait now and see what updates WW gets!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: