Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 AM   #51
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Default Re: Maintenance in Webkinz World tomorrow morning 10am til 11am EST

Hmm, maybe THAT's why I couldn't collect trash in the past ten mins! I was logged on during maitenance, lol. problem solved.

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
Yeah! I was in an account at about 8-10 mins until 10am & It told me I could not do the babysitter job, which I have done hundreds of times there! I looked at my resume & it was blank! (I got a screen capture even.) I went to do my jumble berries and it said I already has my turn. I went to the wish factory & it said I had 0 tokens! I was freakin' out! It better all be there when I log back in later or I will be livid!
The past ten mins it said my trash bag was full and my green score was undefined. If it is there when I log back on, I will be fuming!
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 10:08 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by toricutie
Does anyonr think it might have to do with the new communal contests?
You get my vote. I'm still hoping they fix the trash mess in Kinz parks.

BTW: What is Ganz Gas????????????
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:13 AM   #53

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
Hmm, maybe THAT's why I couldn't collect trash in the past ten mins! I was logged on during maitenance, lol. problem solved.

The past ten mins it said my trash bag was full and my green score was undefined. If it is there when I log back on, I will be fuming!
I hear you, I won't be too upset if I have to redo the quizzy quesions to be able to start doing babysitter again, but if all my wish tokens I was saving are gone, my scream will be heard for miles! I'm sure everything will be fine though. It just probably had cut off access to our data in their system.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:13 AM   #54
I love

kinzvillegal123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Server Upgrade in Progress...

Same happened to me! I went to go and play at the empolment office and everything was out of wack. My resume was empty and Tabby said i couldn't play any of the games. I really hope it refreshes after the update.
kinzvillegal123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #55
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I was in mine for about 45 minutes before it went down 12 min early. There were many thing wrong relating to the dailies.

In the Curio Shop:
I was able to do the gem hunt and actually found a gem but all my gems were gone. I had enough for 3 crowns.
Also, there were no items for sale and the blanks and costs were described as undefined.
Employment office:
No jobs available and the deluxe dome had not reset.
Magic Forest
No visible entries to the any of the activities.
Adoption Center
Can't say for sure, got a maintenance server sign.
Not sure if all these things were happening due to upgrade or if the upgrade was to take care of all these things.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #56
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I'm glad I stopped by first...I was just about to go on for a while, before I have to leave for work. I can only hope it will only take an hour, but from past experience, I have a little bit of doubt!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:19 AM   #57

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

the park is full of garbage .... and i can't pick any of it up !!!!!!!
says my bag is full !!!!!
valana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:19 AM   #58
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

An hour and counting..... need a webbie fix.
pollywog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:20 AM   #59
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

It didn't kick me off but I can't do anything. Is the Explorers Adventures Bed new today?
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:21 AM   #60
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bigtoe
You get my vote. I'm still hoping they fix the trash mess in Kinz parks.

BTW: What is Ganz Gas????????????
It is a joke.

The raffle prizes at Coral Cove have been empty boxes since August. We started calling them "air boxes".
dragonbird jokes that they are "Ganz Gas"
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: