Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 12:38 PM   #141
Go Tim Tebow!
Webkinz :)

tjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Maintenance in Webkinz World tomorrow morning 10am til 11am EST

I hope they fix it soon!
tjsie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #142
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Smile Re: Maintenance in Webkinz World tomorrow morning 10am til 11am EST

ok webkinz aren't 3-D

View Post Originally Posted by tjsie
I hope they fix it soon!
they have you can log in now.
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:41 PM   #143

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I must have logged in as soon as the site was back up. There was trash galore. I collected 7 pieces, and the site began going really slow. My computer shut down. I kept trying to get back on, but every time I tried to go to the park, it gave me a message that my username already exists??? I finally got back on, deposited my trash, and since then I haven't been able to find any trash. Any time I go to a park with several other pets, the program runs really slow.
same here
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:45 PM   #144
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I see the Communal Contest button was added.
That was actually there yesterday, but when you clicked on it, it just gave the instructions for future use and had the notation that the game was not yet available.
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #145
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by cfent57
same here
still isn't fixed.

anyone know what time raffles are?

Anyone want to join me?I am in light blue kinzchatplus coral cove 4,My name pets is caramel.

Last edited by webkinzro; 02-18-2010 at 12:52 PM..
Old 02-18-2010, 01:02 PM   #146

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

I did notice that there is a "Communal Contest" link on the Kinzeville Times. I don't know if that was there before today's maintenance or not. When clicked on, the next page just says "No Contest This Week" naturally since it doesn't start until next week.

That's the only change I've noticed since today's maintenance.
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:07 PM   #147
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

It does not appear than anything has been fixed. If something was fixed it was so trivial, they might have to tell us what it was.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:08 PM   #148
pee queen

Smile Re: Maintenance in Webkinz World tomorrow morning 10am til 11am EST

View Post Originally Posted by bigtoe
I did notice that there is a "Communal Contest" link on the Kinzeville Times. I don't know if that was there before today's maintenance or not. When clicked on, the next page just says "No Contest This Week" naturally since it doesn't start until next week.

That's the only change I've noticed since today's maintenance.
there yesturday

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
It does not appear than anything has been fixed. If something was fixed it was so trivial, they might have to tell us what it was.
maybe the raffle prizes....raffle isn't here yet.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:09 PM   #149
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Parties in green and dark blue-maybe we'll find out if the prizes have been fixed!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:09 PM   #150

1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!
1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!

I figured out what the maintenance was for!!! Now, you go to the trading room and when it's time to make a great trade it say's you have already traded with that person today....even though you haven't!

Wow! Does that mean I win a prize for figuring out the new game "Glitch of the Day!" Ganz should send me an invisible trophy that freezes up, disappears and can't be traded ever!! LOL
1webkinzfan is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: