Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 12:13 PM   #131
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Maintenance in Webkinz World tomorrow morning 10am til 11am EST

The new space frig is not fixed, or the wallpaper either. As far as I can tell, I see nothing new.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 12:15 PM   #132
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
No trash for me, but I did see a new 'Loading' screen when I went to Fairy Falls - I was too slow to get a screenshot, though. It was two-tone spinning stripes radiating from the center of the image with 'Loading' written in the center. Let's hope this means it will be glitch-free from now on!

I believe this is what you saw.

Click the image to open in full size.
princesskitty_3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #133
Unregistered

I see the Communal Contest button was added.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #134
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by princesskitty_3
I believe this is what you saw.

Click the image to open in full size.
That was there yesterday.

What exactly did they do for this so-called "Maintenance Shutdown" besides roll in big piles of all our money?
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:18 PM   #135
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I've been waiting in a park and no trash has appeared. I hope the vacation raffle prizes have been fixed though.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:19 PM   #136
sweetnothings82

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
No trash for me, but I did see a new 'Loading' screen when I went to Fairy Falls - I was too slow to get a screenshot, though. It was two-tone spinning stripes radiating from the center of the image with 'Loading' written in the center. Let's hope this means it will be glitch-free from now on!
I got that screen on my account and my husbands last night around 11 p.m. It was the first time we noticed it. Makes sure all the graphics load before you can get in.
sweetnothings82 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:30 PM   #137

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
I've been waiting in a park and no trash has appeared. I hope the vacation raffle prizes have been fixed though.
I must have logged in as soon as the site was back up. There was trash galore. I collected 7 pieces, and the site began going really slow. My computer shut down. I kept trying to get back on, but every time I tried to go to the park, it gave me a message that my username already exists??? I finally got back on, deposited my trash, and since then I haven't been able to find any trash. Any time I go to a park with several other pets, the program runs really slow.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #138

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
It is a joke.

The raffle prizes at Coral Cove have been empty boxes since August. We started calling them "air boxes".
dragonbird jokes that they are "Ganz Gas"
Oh, that's cute

Thanks for answering my question!
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:33 PM   #139
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Thanks princesskitty_3, that's it! I would RATHER see trash, but I'll take what I can get!
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:37 PM   #140
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

*logs into webkinz* looking for the new update so we can know
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: