Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Maintenance in Webkinz World tomorrow morning 10am til 11am EST

ok now i see webbies running around
valana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #112
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

It's back now
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #113

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Maintenance in Webkinz World tomorrow morning 10am til 11am EST

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
They are probably just shutting it down for an hour so that nobody can complain about things not working right for that hour.

Thare are so many things that need to be fixed, I beat we could never guess what they are doing.

I'd be willing to bet it takes more than an hour and something else doesn't work after they are done.
Hear Hear I am overwhelmed by the confidence so many of us have in Ganz and their "maintenance"
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:28 AM   #114
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Login screen just loaded -

was maint in progress before

Yup, SItE BACK UP!!!!
SoccerSlave is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:29 AM   #115
sammymo9

Dear WI,
I'm just giving you an update even though I'm not a member. If you log into WW after 11:00 am, Ganz is still working on WW. There must be more than an hour to wait for Webkinz to open. I'm thinking that Ganz might be adding more new features without announcing them. It seems very mysterious!
Old 02-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #116
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Doesn't look like rares changed!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:38 AM   #117
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Maitnence brings yet ANOTHER GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't trade with anyone on webkinz cause the tables say "You have already traded with this member today" when you haven't!!!
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:39 AM   #118
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Ahhhh! Same old same old! The first 2 parks I went into... I was frozen. I guess I had my hopes too high. And yes, I did clear my cache!
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:40 AM   #119
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Eeek!!!!!!! THe light blue zone is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:40 AM   #120
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I'm logging into webkinz now, I have 3 unused vacation tickets, has anything in the coral cove been fixed? (*Cough* *Cough* Raffles *Cough* *Cough*) I'm going to check out the KV park.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: