Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #31
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Maintenance Creates New POTM Glitch: System Awarding Duplicate Prizes

I have a terrier to adopt; anybody adopt the pet of the month recently?
duckling5011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #32
Unregistered

Talking Re: Maintenance Creates New POTM Glitch: System Awarding Duplicate Prizes

Just wanted to tell everyone I just put in my terrier and got a new item not a duplicate. I did only adopt one though. Good luck everyone!
Old 02-27-2010, 01:25 AM   #33
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Default Re: Maintenance Creates New POTM Glitch: System Awarding Duplicate Prizes

Just wanted to report: I had three terriers to log in, and was hesitant to do so, but feeling like the end of the month was drawing in quickly... anyway, I adopted all three in the last 20 minutes and DID NOT receive any duplicates... YEAH!!!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:42 AM   #34
Webkinz :)

PinkPoodle will become famous soon enough

My dd adopted hers yesterday and got a new item, too, no duplicates.
PinkPoodle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:54 AM   #35
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Thanks Jenn, Pinkpoodle, and guest!!!

I need to adopt a terrier here very very soon!
Old 02-27-2010, 02:36 AM   #36
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

I have 5 Himalayans for next month ( got then at Walgreens for a $4.99 . Who needs estore? I do not want to adopt them on one account . Can I adopt then on separate accounts? I can move all POTM that I allready have to the account before adopting new pet of the month. Did anybody have done that? And also some of the POTMs I got not from adoption but from trading . Does it metter? If i count my traded ones + adopted + 5 new ones I will get Carousel
Any suggestions ?
LittleHattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:41 PM   #37
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by LittleHattie
I have 5 Himalayans for next month ( got then at Walgreens for a $4.99 . Who needs estore? I do not want to adopt them on one account . Can I adopt then on separate accounts? I can move all POTM that I allready have to the account before adopting new pet of the month. Did anybody have done that? And also some of the POTMs I got not from adoption but from trading . Does it metter? If i count my traded ones + adopted + 5 new ones I will get Carousel
Any suggestions ?
As long as the glitch is fixed it works like this: If you have every POTM exclusive on your account EXCEPT the carousel, you WILL get the carousel. It does not matter if the exclusives are from adoptions on that account or from a trade, trading room or kinzposted to your account from another account... as long as they are in a room or in your dock they count. Go ahead and mail the items to other accounts to manipulate what prize you will get, I do it like that all of the time. Good luck with all of those himilayans!
pollywog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:56 AM   #38
Gifted

I adopted my terrier and received a carousel, which was the only item I didn't have on that account.

LittleHattie, I move items around all the time so I can get the POTM items that I want. Have fun!
Old 02-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #39
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

duckling5011 and pollywog, Thanks a lot. Now i know what to do
LittleHattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:43 AM   #40

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK I adopted two POTM for March and got duplicate potm items. Is there any way to get a new one and give a duplicate back??
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: