Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #11
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Talking Re: Magical Webkinz Wardrobe Replica Available for One Day

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Ergh...enough with the replicas!
Sorry all you Ganz replica afficionados, I'm with Bindidog on this one!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #12
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Magical Webkinz Wardrobe Replica Available for One Day

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
STOP BUYING Replicas. Ganz is killing the fun of Collecting
I agree 100% - I also dont think it is or should be ANY fun at all to just go buy something that should either be a privilege to have because you searched high and low and traded for it or were lucky enough to get it when it was available.
dustysky is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 03:33 PM   #13
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
I agree 100% - I also dont think it is or should be ANY fun at all to just go buy something that should either be a privilege to have because you searched high and low and traded for it or were lucky enough to get it when it was available.
I know! And we trade very valuable items that they don't make replicas of, and now they are gone! I've spent a lot of time and money trading for my items, and now that the replicas come out, I wonder if it's worth it? Why not just come out with brand new items like this, and just offer them one day a year? A LOT more people would spend their money on that! (especially me!)
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:44 PM   #14
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I love this. I will be buying at least one. Thank you Ganz!!
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #15
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

that isn't that rare........... i got a carrier or something and that wardrobe came with it.
Ganz should make actual really retired ones instead of not really rare replicas.
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 07:13 PM   #16

panda1 will become famous soon enough

Why is it called Magical? Does it do anything special? How many items does it hold?
panda1 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 07:15 PM   #17
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

isn't it retired? no longer available with the carrier code?
jagular is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 08:29 PM   #18
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

This comes from buying a Webkinz carrier, right?
Old 10-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #19
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Cool Re: Magical Webkinz Wardrobe Replica Available for One Day

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I know! And we trade very valuable items that they don't make replicas of, and now they are gone! I've spent a lot of time and money trading for my items, and now that the replicas come out, I wonder if it's worth it? Why not just come out with brand new items like this, and just offer them one day a year? A LOT more people would spend their money on that! (especially me!)
Only consolation - Ganz eStore replicas cannot be traded/sold/KinzPosted.

And to answer someone else's question on whether or not this item (not the replica) is retired:
I entered a feature code for a carrier today and the Magical Webkinz Wardrobe was not one of the choices so I'm guessing yes.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 02:35 PM   #20

torty is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
that isn't that rare........... i got a carrier or something and that wardrobe came with it.
Ganz should make actual really retired ones instead of not really rare replicas.
I totally agree I have like 5 of the wardrobes or maybe 4 well however many they have I have one of each of them. You get to choose them when you buy the purse pet carrier, backpack thingys? It totally does ruin the fun of collectiong ITA. I have not gotten any replica things yet & do not plan too unless they come put with a whopper one. In any case E store items cannot be traded or kinzposted so there really is no threat in the trading area if you trade it would be an original one. I think people will be more draw to an original even with the replicas in case they may want to trade it themselves in the future. something to think about.
torty is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: