Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #21
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Default Re: MAGICAL FOREST NEWS: Working on a Woodland Wonders Prize List

I have not gotten any "prizes" but I keep getting everything else. How can someone tell how many seeds we've won. I can't figure that out.
franks8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #22
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I have all the figurines on 1 account, about 3-4 on 2 more accounts. So far on the accounts that only have 3-4 figurines, I mostly get sap and seeds. I think I got 2 figurines. On the account where I have all the furguines, I got all the gold keys. 6 silver keys, the mushroom hat, the dress, 2 trees, I think 4 figuines, seeds and sap..

It seems like the more figurines you have the better the prizes..

Last edited by Trouble; 12-17-2008 at 09:51 PM..
Trouble is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #23
Webkinz :)
Sonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to all

I have entered 6 figurine codes and have only received 1 figurine and everything is seeds.
Sonny is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 10:33 PM   #24
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Yep!! Great thread..I have been posting and reading as often as I could over the past several weeks..and Thanks FIA for bringing this thread to the attention of other WI members...the more data collected..the better it is for everyone else!!

---------- TNVOLS added 4 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by franks8
I have not gotten any "prizes" but I keep getting everything else. How can someone tell how many seeds we've won. I can't figure that out.
Frank..if you go to the magical forest and click to the left of the woodland's wonders..you will see a dark outline of an activity.and in the upper left hand part of your window..you will have a seed cart and it will display the number of seeds you have collected on that account...hope you can find it...Good Luck..we have bunches of seeds and are eagerly awaiting this activity..thank goodness these seeds don't go into your dock!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 12-17-2008 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 10:27 AM   #25
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

We have four accounts, all with 4 figurines on them and we have only ever gotten, seeds, sap, strawberries, and common virtual figurines. I guess it's time for me to go to the thread and post my info too. Thanks fluffy.
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 10:56 PM   #26
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

This last week all four accounts have found silver keys! We only have the four figurines on each, so they must be more generous during the holiday week!!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 12:08 AM   #27
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I have received the fairy dress on level seven....that is the biggest item I have gotten.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:09 AM   #28
Webkinz :)
golfforfun is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe you will have to spend a seed on the "unopened" place in the forest to get in there every time????
golfforfun is offline Male
Old 12-26-2008, 04:05 AM   #29
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

So far for me, one figurine, one silver key, a lot of purple seeds and enough sap glop for a forest! I didn't see any of the other goodies mentioned.
My daughter has received about 7 figurines, lots of seeds, packets of strawberry seeds, and sap glop.
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #30
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I have about 5 figurines and usually get figurines on the game or Strawberry Seeds. I also get a lot of seeds. It will be great to find out what they unlock or do.
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: