Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 12:09 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default MAGICAL FOREST NEWS: Working on a Woodland Wonders Prize List

Written by FIA
Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Since the new Woodland Wonders feature debuted in the Magical Forest, people have been trying to figure out if there is a rhyme or reason to the prizes. In other words, everyone wants to know what prizes are awarded at what "level". Since Ganz has not provided a prize list, like they did for the Charm Forest, a number of Webkinz Insider members are working on creating their own. If you have any prize information to report, please visit WI's Magical Forest section located here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...rest-f238.html

Webkinz Insider member tjhallow has discovered something interesting about the Magical Forest prizes. She has noticed that since the system update on November 14th, when the Charmed Dress, Charmed Boots, and Magical Forest Pants prizes were added to the Woodland Wonders, that Magical Forest Crystal, Gold Leaf Armoire, Gold Leaf Dining Chair, and Pixie Pod Balloons stopped appearing as prizes. If you have received any of these prizes on your account since the November 14th update, or even if you just want to check out her tracking information, please visit tjhallow's discussion thread located here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t439087.html

Hopefully by working together we can figure out exactly how the Woodland Wonders feature works, and maybe even figure out what all of those purple Seeds are for.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 01:42 AM   #2
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Default Re: MAGICAL FOREST NEWS: Working on a Woodland Wonders Prize List

Fia...youn are the bomb a++++++
Old 12-17-2008, 04:27 AM   #3
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

..... seeds ...... sap ...... seeds ...... sap .....

I've gotten the table and a chair but I don't remember if it was before the 14 of Nov.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 05:28 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Oh, no! I never got anything great like the armoire, crystal, table or chairs. I hope they haven't taken them away entirely. I haven't gotten any new items either--it's seeds or sap. Does anyone have any hints how to win something of value? Thanks.
muffy is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #5
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

my guess would be to buy more figurines...
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I have 1 figurine and have won a white terrier virtual figurine and a pack of strawberry seeds! The rest is seeds and glop!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 11:45 AM   #7
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by d8471
I have 1 figurine and have won a white terrier virtual figurine and a pack of strawberry seeds! The rest is seeds and glop!
I have two figurine codes on my account, and I'm having similar results. I've managed to find three figurines, a bunch of seeds, and a ton of glop. Both codes were gifts. I just can't see spending any real money on these things, that is, unless they come out with a Unicorn figurine.
FIA is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 12:18 PM   #8
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

I have all the figurines from the first set. I only have a few from the second set.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 12:28 PM   #9
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have 2 figures and I got 18 seeds(please hurry new feature!)a ton of sap glop, one silver key,pumpkin seeds(1), strawberry seeds(2), one take it easy terrier figure, 2 basketball star seal figures(duplicate=50 kinzcash), one common pig figure(forgot the full name), and a few other figures that i have forgotten.
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 12:38 PM   #10

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

My daughter has gotten one figure and then all seeds and sap. I have gotten all seeds and sap until last night I got Strawberry Seeds. I don't even bother to look at the boxes to see the other prizes because we never win one anyway. I wish I knew what the seeds are for as I'm about to quit spending time there. Oh, I don't have any keys at all.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: