Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #71
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Magical Forest Bug Glitch Expected to be Fixed Soon

I got in when I went through the link in the code shop. It looks better in the charm forest, the paths are seperate again, you don't see eye or rainbows, etc in every path. On each of our accounts I took a different path and they are great! Yeah Ganz!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #72
Lil Kinz
Shortyx257 is an unknown quantity at this point

When it says Pixy Poncho on the side click on it to get into the magical forest!
Shortyx257 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:36 PM   #73
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I was also able to get into the Magical Forest thru the code shop on all 3 of my accounts. On my Asian account I got a silver key that actually registered as a new key. However, on my American account I also got a silver key which flashed and didn't register at all.
So I wonder that, even tho we can get in, if the updates are not completed.
MsSchoolBus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #74
I have really Krazy
smidgeon16 has a spectacular aura about

I just went on webkinz today and i found out for myself that it is still frozen and won't let you go to the magical forest. They better hurry up and fix it because i really want to go! REALLY GANZ, REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
smidgeon16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #75

skevie has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the tip to go in through the code shop!! You guys are so smart!!
skevie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:21 PM   #76
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: The Magical Forest Bug Glitch Expected to be Fixed Soon ~ Now Open

Thank you for the update!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:31 PM   #77

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Thank you so much for telling us about th way to get in through the code shop! I never even thought of it.
soccertrader is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #78
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MsSchoolBus
I was also able to get into the Magical Forest thru the code shop on all 3 of my accounts. On my Asian account I got a silver key that actually registered as a new key. However, on my American account I also got a silver key which flashed and didn't register at all.
So I wonder that, even tho we can get in, if the updates are not completed.
That rick does not work on my American account either
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:49 PM   #79
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

I got in the normal way just now on my American account (and on foreigns). On Am. I found a silver key, and clicked okay and got the plain screen with no way to ex off. i had to log out and pack in, but, the key did register for me.
inasmomi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:56 AM   #80
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It isn't completely fixed yet because I am still seeing a mixed up picture in the charm forest. It doesn't keep me from playing but I would think they would have fixed that, too. Maybe this is a case where I need to clear my path, but inasmomi experiened a problem still, too.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: