Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #51
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Magical Forest Bug Glitch Expected to be Fixed Soon

Imma miss my Zumbuddies but if it means we can get in there and use the silver key I will perk right up. Thank you Ganz for hearing us
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2010, 11:37 PM   #52
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Aswartz
Not sure if someone has pointed this out yet--but if you go into code--there is an icon that you can click on to get into the Magical Forest--I was able to play doing this. Also I got a recipe item caled Shellbelow--is that new????
nope, that is not new, but it IS unsolved
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:52 PM   #53
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I'm so glad they're finally fixing it. I have lost so many keys and I know for sure I've had enough to get my next prize and then some. I wonder why it took so long to get to this? It's been going on forever it seems. Sometimes I just wish they'd fix one thing properly before trying to add more things that seem to be full of glitches also. Especially if it's something that cost us extra money to gain access to like these magical forest areas. Shouldn't that be fixed before adding something like Kinzville park that's a free access area? Sorry for complaining, I just get a little frustrated with the system
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:04 AM   #54

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I hope it's back after tonights maintenance. I miss my zummies...lol.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:48 AM   #55
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Originally Posted by stayontarget;
Okay... This is how I can put Webkinz.
Add something - Break something
Fix Something - Break something else.
This is getting annoying. They need to get real computer programmers to work for Ganz.
It's been like this for the entire 4 years that my family has had Webkinz pets. We've just learned to put up with it- but at the same time to be more selective about spending our money on GANZ products.

View Post Originally Posted by GemaL
Am I the only one who doesn't understand why the Magical Forest is "closed" when trying to access via the MF tab, but is open if you go through the Code Shop? I was able to get in through the CS and click on the fairies with no problem. Why wouldn't it be closed in both places?
Because this is exactly the type of short-sighted "panic" solution that GANZ has been applying to the Website in its history. Their programmers don't know what they're doing.

View Post Originally Posted by kristew95062
Yeah !!! I was starting to get really bummed, and I've only been putting up with this since Xmas.
Just today I went out to purchase more memory based on what Ganz recommended.
So happy, can't wait to try it out.
We just upgraded our computer and also have more memory added. Now we just get sap glop, slag, and star challenge misses faster than before. At least the garden doesn't drag when it's raining anymore though.

Last edited by likmfurry; 01-12-2010 at 07:05 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:45 AM   #56

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

mine still down can't get in
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #57

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I was able to get into Magical Forest through the Code Shop link (bottom right) today, and everything worked for me...

...but, I still got sap glop and it froze when I got a key. Again.

At least you can do some of the activities most of the time, and this also gives access to Zums.
Pearlstrand is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:51 AM   #58

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I hope it's back after tonights maintenance. I miss my zummies...lol.

You can see your Zums -- just go to the Code Shop and click on the Magical Forest link on that page. It will take you right there and you can visit the Zums.
Pearlstrand is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:54 AM   #59

ladywebkinz has a spectacular aura about

Oh. My. God. So while it's down, they're trying to direct you to a place where you can spend more money? Really?!?!?!?!

()
ladywebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #60
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Aswartz
Not sure if someone has pointed this out yet--but if you go into code--there is an icon that you can click on to get into the Magical Forest--I was able to play doing this. Also I got a recipe item caled Shellbelow--is that new????
Leave it to this site to always tell me something new!!! Thank you for this Aswartz. However, I went in and FF froze, so they are still working on it. PLEASE fix this!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: