Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #21
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: The Magical Forest Bug Glitch Expected to be Fixed Soon

Dear Ganz,

Thank you for closing the Magical Forest so that you may fix the key glitches. I don't have keys, I don't know what they do, but I understand it is a huge problem for many people that enjoy Webkinz. I don't mind that you have closed it and that I cannot play with my adorable zums. I am all for the greater good.

You may be unaware of party-goers at the Coral Cove whom have been dealing with Ganz Gas raffle prizes for a VERY long time. I sure wouldn't mind seeing you close the travel agency for the greater good.

I think some Beano is in order to eliminate the Ganz Gas at the Coral Cove. Luckily, my zums already practiced their happy dance prior to the closing of the Magical Forest...

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this very serious if not silly matter,

dbird
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dragonbird; 01-11-2010 at 05:34 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #22
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Oh i hope they are finally fixing it!!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Aswartz
Not sure if someone has pointed this out yet--but if you go into code--there is an icon that you can click on to get into the Magical Forest--I was able to play doing this. Also I got a recipe item caled Shellbelow--is that new????
I was able to get into the Magical Forest this way, but was unable to open Fairy Falls. It froze (for the second time today).

It wasn't time to try Magic Mire yet, but I'll post if it works for me. Thanks for the hint, however. Daughter will be happy to take care of the Zums!
Pearlstrand is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:06 PM   #24
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Dear Ganz,

Thank you for closing the Magical Forest so that you may fix the key glitches. I don't have keys, I don't know what they do, but I understand it is a huge problem for many people that enjoy Webkinz. I don't mind that you have closed it and that I cannot play with my adorable zums. I am all for the greater good.

You may be unaware of party-goers at the Coral Cove whom have been dealing with Ganz Gas raffle prizes for a VERY long time. I sure wouldn't mind seeing you close the travel agency for the greater good.

I think some Beano is in order to eliminate the Ganz Gas at the Coral Cove. Luckily, my zums already practiced their happy dance prior to the closing of the Magical Forest...

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this very serious if not silly matter,

dbird

Thanks for the support and the smile dragonbird!

I have been having the Silver Key issue and have lost 2 keys I will be pleased to see this one fixed too
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #25
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Well, this is great that they are working on the problem. BUT...when I first saw it was closed I thought they might actually be fixing the Fairy Falls Charm Forest. To my disappointment they are only fixing the silver keys??? Rats.

The Fairy Falls Forest has been freezing up my whole webkinz account probably 9 out of every 10 times I try to go find a charm. Couldn't they fix both while they're taking the whole thing down?
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #26
9700kinzstyle will become famous soon enough

I just don't understand why they have to do this in prime time. It's past their work hours anyway. Run it at night when most of us are in bed.

I was just going to pick my silver key item again. I hope I don't' lose my keys now. It wouldn't be WW or Ganz if it wasn't filled with glitches. Any other company would be in ruin if they had this many site problems. This whole "as is" thing in their agreement is too convenient if you ask me. We're spending the money, some of us a lot of money, real money not kinz cash, but we have to take it "as is". Where else could they get away with this other than a kids' game? Sorry but although I'm glad to see they're trying to fix things...again...I'm frustrated. Usually it only leads to more problems.
9700kinzstyle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #27
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

hmm that must have went down after i was done in the forest today lol. I got all my games played for the day.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #28
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

It was fixed this morning when I got on to do my dailies. I got a silver key and a gold key and neither time I was taken to my key collection did I have any problems like I'd had in the past.

Gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:03 PM   #29

Roshelle will become famous soon enough

I have lost more than ten keys since October because Ganz does not concern themslves about customer service . We pay for this to have been fixed long ago.

Hey WI friend I have needed to find one last charm in the Mire Forest please help me find the DIARY. Which path do i Go to find it, I want my tiara since i cannot have red lava.

BLESSING TO ALL !!!!
Roshelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #30

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Dear Ganz,

dbird

thank you!!! you are great. i love my tropical gas!!!!
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: