Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 08:41 PM   #81
Unregistered

Smile Re: Magic Mire Charms at eStore

View Post Originally Posted by cocoakitty
I got a charm and entered it, it unlocked the game but when I click to play it the screen goes blue blank, I guess they still haven't fixed it and my charm doesn't even show up either
You need to clean out your internet explorer. Webkins will reload and it will work just fine.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Magic Mire Charms at eStore

To be quite honest with ya, I think eStore charms are a waste. You cant garantee you are going to get something good. I mean the prizes are cool, but a little over-priced.
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #83
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

love the prizes!!! boy am going webkinz broke with all the new items out there. Got a few charms and put them on my account and the kids accounts. got mostly glop but did get a skirt. YEA!!
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #84
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

I entered a code & played. It said I won a charm candy but it didn't show up in my dock.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #85
sweetpealove22

sherbetbunny728 will become famous soon enough

i got one of the charms today and unlocked it and was able to get in and actually got the alyssa plush on the first try very cool alyssa plush2.bmp
sherbetbunny728 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:03 PM   #86
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
You need to clean out your internet explorer. Webkins will reload and it will work just fine.
I've had the same problem since I unlocked my charm. I've cleared my cache, restarted the computer, tried another browser. I'm hoping tonight's maintenance will clear it up. My charm didn't even appear on my tree!

Here's hoping for some sunshine tomorrow!

Mom of IttyGirl2
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #87
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Well I have been trying for hours and all I get is the ble screen. I think I am just going to log out and turn off computer until tomorrow and see what happens.
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #88
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Look What I got.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-charm-529099/
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:29 PM   #89
pbear007

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

I bought and entered two charms which do not show up on the tree. Also when you try to enter the Magic mire all you get is the blue screen and eventually a file not found message.

Yucch you might want to hold off on doing this one friends. Hopefully My charms will show eventually...
SilverSurfer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:32 PM   #90
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

What ever the prizes are, I'm not going to get the Magic Mire charms. Unless it's free Webkinz!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: