Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #61
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

Default Re: Magic Mire Charms at eStore

i bought two and it unlocked it but it doesnt load for me to actually try it
Princessapreeel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i wish it was a a search like the fairy falls, not woodland wonders. i wonder if you can find a key in this one?
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #63
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Hey Mel!

Make sure after you log out of WW clear your cache that you close your browser and open it again - that worked for me.
If that does not work for you then log out, clear your cache, and restart you computer. I hope that helps.

Hey Bindi!

Awesome prize! I got a Jack-O-Lantern Virtual Charm.
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #64

Emma Rose is on a distinguished road

I too had to clear my cache and cookies for the mire game to work. On our first try we received a lady bug charm!
Emma Rose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #65

mrstigger is an unknown quantity at this point

The same with me just a blue screen. But I will try all of your ideas. THANK YOU
mrstigger is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #66
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I cleared my cache, rebooted the computer, logged in and out several times..... still a blue screen after entering codes for the Magical Mire... also still no new items in WShop... in SIX accounts!
Oh well... nothing else that I can do but wait it out patiently!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #67
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

oh why, oh why does the daLmatian figure have to be e-store oh well. that's ok
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #68

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Thanks to everyone who suggested to clear things. I really was skeptical as this does not always help, but for 6 accounts and no new stuff I thought it was worth a try (especially after buying 10 charms for the new forest) Well, after clearing the cookies, browsing history, and files YAY we got in to it all and finally got the new treetop and stove too. :-)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #69
Unregistered

I purchased 20 charms for my family, and we are unable to get into the forest. It is unlocked, but when you click on it, all there is is a blue screen.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #70
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by grhstorm
If you clear your cookies, history, and temporary files, the games works and the new wshop stuff shows up.
ok well I did this twice and still nothing. I guess I will give until tomorrow and if nothing I now have Ganz on speed dial! haha
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: