Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Magic Mire Charms at eStore

Here's a couple tips on getting it to work. After you've cleared your cache, log out of WW. Then log back in. It should then take effect to your screen. Also, if that doesn't work, check to see if you are using a pop up blocker on the website. Mine was on and I didn't even realize it until I looked around. Hope that will get you going.
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #52

Alisha is on a distinguished road

I bought a charm at the estore and it hasn't shown up in my email yet. I haven't ordered anything from the estore lately and can't remember if the code showed up immediately or not in the past.
Alisha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #53
Gifted

Diawnie is a splendid one to beholdDiawnie is a splendid one to beholdDiawnie is a splendid one to beholdDiawnie is a splendid one to behold

I baught the poodle charm for each of my girls. It all worked just fine for me. We got one circlet (so cool!) and a neat new food item. I wish I could remember which path I went down. I believe we got the circlet from the stone path. If we get more charms can my girls click on more than one fairy at a time, and is this the same as the older charm forest. The girls only have 3 older charms each. Should we get more? Hugs
Diawnie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #54

Alisha is on a distinguished road

Nevermind, I've got it figured out!
Alisha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #55

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by rosellajulia
I got all the new charms, and put in the codes. but i can not get into the site to check on them. anyone else have this problem? if so let me know.
You are NOT alone! I can't get the Magic Mire to work either.

One would think that with all the webkinz I have and the number of accounts there would be a "preferred customer" feature somewhere - guess that is what the deluze if for. Even still when an account or email address has registered eons of webkinz there really should be small token of appreciation for all of the loyalty. . .

I have powered down, up, cleared, reset, all to no avail. Hmmm. . . maybe tomorrow will be better day! Gotta hope!

Good luck!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #56

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

:d i love the new magic mire charms:d
i bought 2 charms and then played and got candy. Then i bought the other 6.

By the way, i bought my 24th fairy falls charm the other day and never got my super exclusive charm forest item. Can anyone tell me why?
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #57
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great pictures and all the info !!! It looks really cool !!!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #58
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i entered 4 charms and got a forest charm. on my first search in this account...

the eggplant!!!!!

on the other account i entered 4 charms and i got food!!! figures!!!

Last edited by miss spots; 03-06-2010 at 06:52 PM..
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #59
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

I just entered 1 charm & got a blue screen, I'll try again later!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #60
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by JMHAMMER
:d i love the new magic mire charms:d
i bought 2 charms and then played and got candy. Then i bought the other 6.

By the way, i bought my 24th fairy falls charm the other day and never got my super exclusive charm forest item. Can anyone tell me why?
I didn't get mine either when I bought my 24th charms, but the reason it didn't get it was because I had traded someone to get the super exclusive. So if you have the super exclusive already it won't give you another one. I called ganz and they gave it to me.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: