Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 11:42 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
hvike is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Magic Mire Charms at eStore

I bought all 8 and a set of 8 for my daughter. I loaded the first code. It is a blank when I go to the Mire Forest. I am waiting for it register before I load more codes. Anyone else w/ this??? Thanks
hvike is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 11:46 AM   #32
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Bought 8 charms for main account, got to play game went to first path. Clicked on the first fairy, turned into a bad fairy, clicked on the second one and it gave me a Heart Charm. Then when it went to my display screen to show me my charms it won't show me my first series or second series. Like I've said before ganz, fix the problems you have before you add more. Oh and bought one for second account, but get the blue screen on it.

Ok added one to my Asian account, using Google Chrome both times I got in. I just cleared cache on IE and got in with my third account. Asian account went to second trail clicked first Fairy moving to the right, got a Jest the Best Cookie.

Third account, third trail went to the right clicked first Fairy got Sap Glop, I hate Sap Glop.

Ok so I bought a few more for my other accounts and got the skirt, and Bramble Circlet and more sap glob.
Attached Images
File Type: gifheartcharmsmall.gif (44.2 KB, 35 views)
File Type: gifcookiesmall.gif (50.0 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by UncleTimmay; 07-09-2009 at 12:56 PM..
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:49 AM   #33

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

Wow so many problems....

And wow, I had decided I wasn't going to start something new after investing so much in the other charms and getting nothing but silly seed pods...but wow I love those clothes!

Oh man................
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #34
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Bought all 8 charms...............

You got sap glop!
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #35
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Here's a picture of Kahili wearing her new shirt she won in the forest! I think it's a great prize to find outright, without having to buy too many charms! (I only bought 1 so far)
Attached Images
File Type: bmpkahili.bmp (54.1 KB, 29 views)
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:53 AM   #36

vampirekinz927 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Magic Mire Charms at eStore

cool cant believe it and yay this is my first post!! i love webkinz
vampirekinz927 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #37
TwilightGirlz2
Gift Guru

kinzgirl2 is a jewel in the roughkinzgirl2 is a jewel in the rough

I got all 8 and am getting just a blue screen.
kinzgirl2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #38
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by hvike
I bought all 8 and a set of 8 for my daughter. I loaded the first code. It is a blank when I go to the Mire Forest. I am waiting for it register before I load more codes. Anyone else w/ this??? Thanks
That happened to me too! You have to clear your cache before anything shows up...and the same went for the new tree top theme, I could not view it until I cleared my cache. To clear it, go to "tools" at the top of your page, and hit "internet options" and then clear all offline files. It should work for you then!
Old 07-09-2009, 11:57 AM   #39
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I've cleared mine 3 times and still can't get past a blue screen.
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:59 AM   #40
illiam has a bunny

Clear your caches to get past the blue screen everyone!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: