Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 12:28 AM   #91
Lil Kinz
learedhead39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Magic Mire Charms at eStore

I got seven charms got the bad fairy plushie but can't seem to find it in my dock hoping it shows up in the morning!!
learedhead39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #92
Webkinz :)

hitink002 has a spectacular aura abouthitink002 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 2 

I bought all 8 and got a tennis ball charm.
hitink002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:47 AM   #93
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update......we purchased a number of the doors for several accounts..will only be looking to complete collections on 2 accounts..as time goes on...still wish Ganz could have come up with a little somethng better on the first 4 levels other than KC..even a little prize is better!! Still..the click and win are better overall!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:57 AM   #94

giraffemartina will become famous soon enough

Can someone please take a screen shot of the Magic Mire? I'm curious how the paths look like.
It looks like fun. I would definitely get some charms if they were real. I find it hard to pay for something that is only virtual.
giraffemartina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:11 AM   #95
Twilight FREAK Here!
Banned
carolinebff is a name known to allcarolinebff is a name known to allcarolinebff is a name known to all

i just purchased a Magic Mire AND a Charm Forest charm 2nite. but i have not put them on. i only bought them thru e-Store, and virtually only. so if that is happening mayb i will wait a while.
carolinebff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:31 AM   #96
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by cocoakitty
I got a charm and entered it, it unlocked the game but when I click to play it the screen goes blue blank, I guess they still haven't fixed it and my charm doesn't even show up either
Try Firefox it works for me!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #97
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
I bought and entered two charms which do not show up on the tree. Also when you try to enter the Magic mire all you get is the blue screen and eventually a file not found message.

Yucch you might want to hold off on doing this one friends. Hopefully My charms will show eventually...
That is EXACTLY what happened to us. This morning I still have Blue Screen.

Mom of IttyGirl2

View Post Originally Posted by giraffemartina
Can someone please take a screen shot of the Magic Mire? I'm curious how the paths look like.
It looks like fun. I would definitely get some charms if they were real. I find it hard to pay for something that is only virtual.
There's a thread somewhere with pictures. Let me find it.

Here are pictures from the Magic Mire

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...prizes-528585/

Last edited by IttyGirl2; 07-10-2009 at 07:39 AM..
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:11 AM   #98

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

I only got the pixie pod and the door. I will get more I just don't really like the ones they have. I want the zangoz, and the nafaria and all those THOSE ARE COOL
beancabobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:19 AM   #99
meadowgreene

Meadowgreene has a spectacular aura about

Is anyone having problems with the magic mire this morning?
I just put 8 charms on one account, went into the mire and when I click on a fairy it morphs into a bad fairy. I can keep clicking on every fairy in there and some turn into bad fairies and other just disappear. Is this how it's suppose to work? I put one charm on another account to see what would happen there and the same thing happened. I tried different paths on each account.
Any help would be appreciated....
Meadowgreene is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:24 AM   #100

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

It's not like Fairy Falls where if you click and get Nafaria, you are done. If you keep clicking you will get a fairy that drops something they shouldn't just dissapear.
This morning I got a heart charm so it was working for me.
birdiegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: