Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Lucky Irish Click-To-Win on Ganz Parent Club *UPDATE!*

View Post Originally Posted by grandmina
OK, I guess I am confused. With all of the things there are to do on WW, why do you feel that you have to click on the ads for prizes? My grandson and I just have one account, so the likelihood of getting a rare prize is low, but so what? The green jukebox is cute and it would have been fun to get it, but it's not going to change the amount of fun we have. If the WKN news contests aren't fun any more, why not just skip them and just do some of the things you enjoy? This is supposed to be fun, not a job.
It's much easier of course with only 1 child and one account. With more kids come more accounts. There is no way to share 1 account with more than 1 child. It's pointless if they don't have their own account and reduces bickering. they pick their own pets and design their own rooms the way they want it. So it is more challenging when you have more than 1 account. And if you're big traders, having more than one account is a must.
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #72
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

No ad showing for us today.

Over the whole time, playing on all accts --we won one jukebox.
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:31 PM   #73
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Not seeing any ad today....I thought they were extending through today???
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #74
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Only invalid ads for me!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #75

CindyLooHoo is a splendid one to beholdCindyLooHoo is a splendid one to beholdCindyLooHoo is a splendid one to beholdCindyLooHoo is a splendid one to behold

Ummm..... I thought they were entending this even? How come I can't see/find the ad anyone after spending like almost an hour on it searching?? Anyone else having this same problem??
CindyLooHoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #76
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

I could not find them during any of the three different times I looked. Nor could I find any mention that they would be extended anywhere in Parent's Club. Does anyone know where this "update" came from?
mimigent is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #77
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I never find the bann today... trying this morning, this afternoon and tonight...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #78
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I tried all day and only got invalid campaign blank ads along with all the regular ads they had, and also clicked on the zodiak floaty and got the message that the campaign was not active. Did someone have the day off today and forget to turn on the campaign??
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #79
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
I could not find them during any of the three different times I looked. Nor could I find any mention that they would be extended anywhere in Parent's Club. Does anyone know where this "update" came from?
Here is the link to the Parent Club article where it says they were extending it:

UPDATE: Click to Win Lucky Irish Items! | Ganz Parent Club
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #80
twelve44 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOVE THEM ALL!!!
twelve44 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: